Schedule is out. Its time for war

Let’s beat the Bonghorns, Coogs!

3 Likes

12-0! Let’s Go!!

1 Like

Wish we had atleast one marquee game for non conference but I’m pleased overall

TCU, Baylor, UT, OSU games will sell out soon as tickets go live

I find it interesting that 5 of our 9 conference games are at TDECU.

8 games in city of Houston.

5 Likes

You like a dog with a bone, just won’t let it go :rofl::rofl::rofl: must be that Prosecutor blood in ya

I see no OU, they got their wish, at least against us.

So let’s think.

TCU, UT, and OSU will all be sellouts or near sellouts, right?

At Kansas State is a very rough one, plus UCF. If we can get to 6-6, we should throw a celebration. With UTSA QB coming back, I’m figuring that as a loss.

2 Likes

UT - UT sells out soon as tickets go live, and resell value will be through the roof… this could very well be the last chance we ever get to play them… and it’s home? You’re talking cougars, longhorns, t shirt fans, and casual houstonians that will want to see this game

TCU - Sellout if they remain ranked a top 5

OSU - near sellout, closer to sellout depending on ranking but lots of OSU alums in Houston

5 Likes

I see 5-7….

But I am going off what I saw from the coaches last year against the schedule they played….I think that’s fair.

If the coaching improves this year it could be good for another 2-3 wins….time will tell.

Hopefully it’s the latter and we go 7-5 or even 8-4….

No, it won’t be.

They’re gone after 2023… you think they’ll ever schedule us again as a non conference?

No way in hell

I think 6 and 6 is doable hoping for 7 wins or more

I think we can win 3 conf games or so

1 Like

Have the PO’s also they have their Ego’s to show whose boss in Texas especially Houston for recruiting purposes. Never underestimate ego in decision making. We are not G5 anymore. We are at the big boy table

8 days to prepare for UT at TDECU!
Bring it!

3 Likes

Oh my! Speechless…

Can we send a copy of our schedule to Memphis then ask them what theirs is lol

8 Likes

Man, we may go 3-9 if we are lucky. I guess it’s possible that our recruiting and coaching improves so much in one year that we can get 6 wins, but I am not hopeful.

3 Likes

…unless they go o-fer…they’ll want a crack at us until they win!

WOW ! This is what we been asking for ! Time to ride or die !
Go Coogs !

3 Likes