Schedule is out. Its time for war

There’s no game on that schedule that we can’t win. Of course, the opposite is always true in college football. But I think this will be a redo of our entry into the SWC and we will take the conference championship!

6 Likes

At least we don’t have any FCS games. We have one CUSA and two AAC teams for our OOC games. I think this is a great schedule.

3 Likes

Barring a complete collapse, Dana will get another pass next year, too. I’m not so sure his seat is as warm as some might think.

Optimistic, 7-5 take

Sept. 2- vs. UTSA W
Sept. 9- at Rice W
Sept. 16 - vs. TCU L
Sept. 23- vs. Sam Houston W
Sept. 30 - at Texas Tech W
Oct. 12 - vs. West Virginia W
Oct. 21 - vs. Texas L
Oct. 28 - at Kansas State L
Nov. 4 - at Baylor L
Nov. 11 - vs. Cincinnati W
Nov. 18 - vs. Oklahoma State W
Nov. 25 - at UCF L

1 Like

A&M plays 4 non conf 3 of which are easy so we have 3 non conf and all 3 prob need to be easy or only 1 tough one. Prob should play 3 easy if we can bc we have many tough games for us in conf

A great feeling to move both these Jpegs below into my Google Drive for posterity.

LOTS more on the B12 Schedule if you have time to watch the whole show.

?

I’ll update this post later w tonights John Kurtz B12 Schedule video.

2 Likes

I don’t see UTSA or Sam Houston as easy. I think SHSU was just reloading last year after winning the FCS National Championship the year before. They may have redshirted a lot of kids to prepare for their entry into CUSA. The UTSA team will have it’s QB back.

Rice, well it’s Rice. They will give us their best shot before we kick their butts.

I know , for us it’s not but hopefully once we recruit up , it might be so we need to try that route or easier 3 games for a while. There’s no need to even schedule a p5 bc before this , if we scheduled all these p5s, we’d be very happy and say it’s a very good tough schedule so I hope Pez goes the route of 3 winnable easier non conf for a while.

Already getting texts from friends wanting to get a group together to get season tix.

1 Like

Just missing SMU, Arkansas and A&M from our old SWC schedules…

4 Likes

Used to love playing Arkansas in football and basketball.

2 Likes

We can finally unload the equip truck parked outside of Mclane.

18 Likes

1000%

Well I hope you’re right Mike.

Well in conference they are heated games and we tended to play down to the aac level and or aac teams really wanted to beat us along with recruiting to that level. Hopefully we get fired up for each big12 game so there’s a chance. We have played tech close so.

UH needs to get Jim Nantz do voice over a video production history of UH and how we have been treated by UT for as long as we been playing sports. These young players have no idea how good UH was and how much UT despsised it and took thr Coogs out because of it. Get a pump up video with the history and light a fire under the team before we go play the Bonghorns. They need to realizes this game is like a built up guyser that been bulding pressure for decades that for UH alumni and long time fans is going to explode on Oct. 21st.

5 Likes

If we win. :face_with_monocle:

Tough schedule, but at least the games will have much more hype and excitement. Loving the in state opponents. Would be nice to beat Tech at their place.

How hard do you think it’ll be to get a ticket to the UT game?

This is going to be fun.

Future schedules
ACC should come to Htown IF G5 road trips are out.

3 Likes

8 games in Houston, couldn’t ask for a better schedule. Take care of business at home and steal one or 2 on the road. Could be a surprising season

8 Likes