Season Ticket Email

Looks like mine only went up 22%

Section 119: $270+$126 donation
Previously it was $275+$50 donation

1 Like

If you don’t like it there are about 1000 on waiting list that will be happy to pay the price lol

2 Likes

I looked at my invoice and looks pretty reasonable. I think its less than 50% increase, looks like a couple hundred per ticktet maybe, not even sure if the donation went up. Hard to tell bc I order multiple and have a donation attached to each one. Anyway, well worth it in my book.

I try not to do that because I am the type that will forget and then somehow remember just at the last minute. Can’t be late nowadays with cougar basketball tickets. Its a good problem to have.

Showed up fine for me, no issues at all.

Payment Options

• Full Payment - Full Ticket Cost due at this time.
  • 3 Month Payment Plan - Ticket Cost paid for in 3 payments.
    For the 3 Month Payment Plan:
    25% of your order will be charged today,
    25% of your balance will be charged on July 14
    25% of your balance will be charged on August 14,
    25% of your balance will be charged on September 14.
    If your credit card information changes any time before July 14, please contact the Houston Athletics Ticket Office immediately. Updating the credit card on file WILL NOT update the bill plan. So please contact the Ticket Office so that your payments are not interrupted.
1 Like

I tried again and I was able to get to my invoice. My seat prices (section 119) went up from $450 to $540 which is a 20% bump I think (I always sucked at math). I was also able to kick in my 50/50 Club donation.

I’ll need to call anyway to request parking in the green lot (or whatever color they decide it will be) instead of the garage.

Mine is working now and I renewed. Excited for the season!

7 Likes

I already put on my Calendar as Reminder to call on May 22. Whichever works for everyone I guess. The poor Student working solo is doing his best and also probably has his mind on Finals if those are still going on this week !!

My numbers for football & basketball

Given the big jump in quality of games, I’ll take it…

Corrected: previous had $25 for 50/50 in '22 basketball so I backed that out

3 Likes

I never do any payment plan but I may take advantage of it, as long as there are No additional fees attached to payment plan. I just recently spent bookoos of $$ buying my Wife new vehicle, now I’m supposed to tell her UH Basketball season tickets $$ are due! :grimacing: :flushed:

1 Like

What UH put in my account last week was correct. I just went from around $800 last season to $1200 this season for 3 seats behind basket. There was a big increase in the Cougarpride Donation amount.

Yeah that is rediclous and for those who say a problem there are others in line that willing to pay not cool, especially for those who have had seasont tickets since FC opened.

1 Like

Be careful. The CP donation is part of ticket price. They have an optional additional donation.

Always fishing !

1 Like

Na……

No big deal, but did y’all get the email announcing renewals are available? Nothing here, not the first time I haven’t received an email from the athletic department and subgroups. The renewal is in my account to purchase, so all is good.

Not going to bother them in the near future, but need to figure it out.

Then somehow I messsed with. My 3 tickets were $810 in total then my invoice shows an additional $375 per seat donation. Was I double charged on the Cougarpride donation. I had pay $1200 for tickets behind basket. Did you all not receive the invoice that had the price for the tickets and the Cougarpride donation listed seperately?

payment 2 July 14
payment 3 Aug 14
payment 4 Sept 14

1 Like

yes, seat price and cp are listed separately. I’m in 120 and that is how much I paid for 3

1 Like

I called around 8:30 am and ordered over the phone with the guy and used ccard. I have an online acct but I’d rather over the phone bc I did paper tics again .

2 Likes

It was fast.