Season Ticket Email

The tickets + Per seat donation football and basketball. That’s how i’ve done it since the opening. Also depending where you sit you may have to pay for the rights to buy those seats. Its a separate payment and it can be a lump sum or over time. That will not show up in this invoice.

We are in section 104 for BB. One season ticket went from $300 in 2022 to $438 in 2023. CP seat donation went from $100 in 2022 to $180 in 2023.

We are in section 229 for FB 50-yard line seats. One season ticket excluding the TU game went from $250 in 2022 to $300 in 2023. CP seat donation went from $325 in 2022 to $348 in 2023.

Looks like supply and demand affected BB more so than FB. I have no problems with these increases, especially with BB season tickets sold out in 2022.

3 Likes

Why do they charge $30 for an application fee on a renewal? Wouldn’t this be a fee for new applicants??

1 Like

At least they didn’t include a suggested tip!

8 Likes

I just renewed my season tickets for basketball this morning. I am now set for football and basketball for this fall. Ready for the B12!

Our season tickets are a real bargain!

3 Likes

Does UH’s average price include CP required donations in that graph?

1 Like

Ive has these seats since the second year of FC. I orignally had two on opposite side same section bit moved across pick up a third. They been going uo on the Cougarpride donation each year but this year was a noticeable jump. I still wish they would not do what bascically is a PSL. Becaus when force us pay to Cougarpride to buy tickets that is not a donation. A donation is something give own will as chartible. I can see CP donations for the big donor seats but wish they limit it or have none at all are not high dollar seats for fans that have a budget.

1 Like

It makes sense, we are in the big leagues now. Only 7100 seats available. Comparatively we are still much cheaper than others in our conference

1 Like

Nickle and dime

I am sorry but FB is the big revenue sport and basketball season tickets should never be higher or even close price football season tickets. Filling TDECU with season ticket holders is the biggest goal of UH, then dont skyrocket basketball tickets. There are many alumnin and fans have both and cutting into your own growth when fans get to a poit have to chose and only buy season tickets one sport.

With how much they increased prices be nice if the they could skip every other month in the payment plan. Be way more helpful for fans now have put on credit card over three installment and have to pay the credit card back down.

There are 15 BB games and only 6 or 7 football games. BB season tickets, including the per seat donation, are very reasonably priced.

4 Likes

Yes — my dollar numbers are ticket + CP + application fee

'22 basketball includes $25 for 50/50 so you could back that out

1 Like

The thing i have a problem with is while not every ticket is the same price. The average price of a ticket is now $130.

That means that if i were to miss a game and had to sell I’d have to sell at a higher price point and the odds of doing so is low. The margin was reduced dramatically.

Edit i did the math wrong. It’s 32 a seat but 130 for each game.

1 Like

I paid my CP required seat donations for both football and basketball by the end of March this year. I think CP year end is June 30. When I opened my BB invoice today the required CP seat donation was included as separate line items. Called ticket office and it took them about 5 minutes to issue a credit to my account for the CP donations.

Keep track of your donations before you pay the entire invoiced amount.

1 Like

I understand your point Cougarpad. However, if there was not a CP required seat donation then they would just increase ticket prices. Maybe it is an accounting thing where CP donations are allocated to the cost of the student athletes (scholly, room, food, etc.) and ticket revenue allocated to athletics’ department costs. I don’t know. I am pretty certain all major college athletic programs have required seat donations to purchase tickets.

Not sure. It is the UH ticket office !!

I renewed. Used the official site and my account. No problems. Got my confirmation email minutes later.

1 Like

Same here as @1981Coog. Getting excited just thinking about basketball season.

#1 is definitely KU
Who are #2 and #3? I presume one of them is UT.