Selling 2 Tickets

YOU WILL GIVE THEM TO ME FOR FREE AS YOUR PENANCE AND I WILL SELL THEM ON STUBHUB.

7 Likes

This. I don’t want even 10 threads. Maybe the mods can make a separate board for ticket selling/exchange but the last thing I want to see is scalping threads dominating the board.

3 Likes

Dude don’t sweat it or apologize. It’s not a big deal at all.

4 Likes

Agree. But I’d be down for a tickets section for that. Would be a great way to help fellow Coogs out and not the brokers.

1 Like

How do you distinguish the fellow Coogs from the brokers? The OP signed up today and this was his first post ever.

6 Likes

If you don’t feel comfortable don’t buy em. We would just need to keep posts to a designated section.

Also, if a dude replies like 5 times defending himself he’s not a broker haha.

That’s where a separate ticket category would help. In the grand scheme of things, who cares when or who bought the tickets if it gets Coog fans in the seat. In fact, posting them here greatly increases the assurances that true fans will purchase them.

Some here need to get off their moral high horse and just be glad the seats are being bought by Coogs. I am going to back of my original post about scalping here
if a Coogfan wants to buy them, better them than the opposition.

I just asked a simple question to follow up on your “help fellow Coogs out and not the brokers.” I didn’t accuse the OP of being a broker. I’m just curious how having a separate spot for selling tickets doesn’t become a way to help brokers as well?

I know. And my point was and is still if you’re not comfortable buying from someone then don’t. It’s that easy.

If a broker is going to come here and sell their tickets cheaper and without fees then Coogs will benefit anyway.

When we are selling out every game, yes it benefits Coogs to get tickets cheaper than on a third party website. What about next year, when more scalpers buy season tickets and then come to this website to sell their Texas State, PVA&M and NW State tickets below UHCougars single ticket prices to anyone (not just Coogs) that wants to save a few bucks. That definitely doesn’t benefit Coogs or UH ticket sales.

Solution
more Coogs need to buy season tickets.

7 Likes

If they’re buying additional season tickets that aren’t getting bought by fans, that doesn’t hurt the university. That’s revenue.

Most people on this board are going to go through the university first. And if casual fans do come to buy cheaper tickets because they want to come see the Coogs that’s even better. That’s how you make new Coogs. Not going to get worked up over the potential lost income of handfuls of tickets.

Hey man, theyre your tickets dont think to much of it. Good on you for trying with Coogs first.

There was a thread to give sell and purchase tickets earlier in the year so i dont see what the problem is. It was said if there were scalpers coming in and selling it would be taken down but no one said anything when some people were selling their seats for 5 or 6 times the price for the Oregon game or LSU.

It might be a coincidence but there have been two tickets for $59 each on the same row in the same section on Stubhub all day. :grin:

2 Likes

Jimmy you’re funny man lol

Hopefully a coog buys them and not a Knight. Or a knight :man_shrugging:

If the board rules don’t prohibit the sell of tickets, then why the issue of posting them on this board?

I don’t know đŸ€·

I don’t know where people got the idea that “brokers” are buying a bunch of UH tickets, I am pretty sure most of these are individuals.

2 Likes

There is two different discussions going on.

First convo is basically, is this guy scalping. No one is calling this guy a broker. He probably has gone to most of the games like he said. But the facts are, this is a new account and it’s the section where season tickets only cost $100 + $25 Cougar Pride for young alumni. The same tickets are on Stubhub for slightly more but after fees, would make about the same amount of money selling here for slightly less.

Second convo, should a separate thread be made for anyone to sell tickets to anyone or should it be limited to Coogs selling to Coogs and not at 3x to 5x the actual ticket cost?

Things NOT being said in this thread.
No one should be able to sell tickets to anyone on Coogfans.
This guy is a broker and should be banned from selling tickets here.
There are currently a bunch of brokers selling tickets on Coogfans.