SHIPLEY DO NUTS CEO | WHY UH?

Shipley’s on Westheimer past kirkwood makes the glazed hot and ready 247. Best ride there at 11pm or 12am

OBJECTION! YOU’RE OUT OF ORDER!

6 Likes

OVERRULED!!!

1 Like

I do not accept Krispy Kreme slander. Their glazed donuts literally melt in your mouth especially when you get them hot.

Dunkin Donuts straight up suck and since I don’t drink coffee, there is no reason for me to go there.

There are a couple Shipley’s near my house but the local Bakery Donuts gets my donut money when I get them.

4 Likes

Go the Shipley’s off Ella an 610. They are making glazed around the clock. Nothing like driving back to Dallas after a game with a dozen glazed that are so warm the glaze is still melting off. AND – they melt before you start chewing!! And, for a bonus, their cinnamon roles are also fantastic! Has to be the best Shipley’s in Houston area.

1 Like

Does Red Bull go with donuts?

1 Like

No, but here’s a true story.

My parents, years ago, wanted to celebrate New Year’s Eve with champagne.

They knew they needed to get some pastries to go with that, so you know which pastries they chose?

KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!!!

Seriously!!!

Don’t make me RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

(Oops, is my hair leaking?)

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Pez said last night there “some more deals in the coming months”, or something along those lines.

2 Likes

That would be nice!

I’d love to see Beck’s Prime as our official burger!

3 Likes

only if UHAA members get discounts lol

1 Like

None of the students could afford one of their burgers if they sold @ TDECU. :grin::smile:

Edit: I had lunch at one on Dairy Ashford/I-10 last week.
Had garden salad w grilled chikn, Ice Tea.
Cost-- $ 22.xx . :upside_down_face:

I’ve had gourmet donuts from all over when visiting other cities but nothing beats a Shipley’s plain glazed. mmmm

4 Likes

Must order Hot! They will go get them from the back if you ask nicely. :smiley::grinning:

1 Like

Buccees is owned by a devout Agy

1 Like

Picked up a dozen from Ella store. On exit, I made an illegal turn. Cop pulled me over and walked up to my window. He asked me “Do you know why I stopped you?” . . . . . I picked up the box of donuts and asked him “Because you could smell these?” . . . . . I did not get a ticket . . . . .

6 Likes

Oh well, nobody’s perfect.

:wink:

One of the best burgers in Texas! Damn good shakes too.

We used to eat at the tunnel location in Downtown regularly when I worked on Houston.

Ragin Cajun used to show UH some love back in the day (although most was reserved for LSU).

We should try to rope them in too. Their Cheeseburger po boy is legit.

All this talk of food is making me miss Houston. I need to go visit my momma!

1 Like

Not to perpetuate a cliche, but both HPD and Harris County constables in the Oak Forest area love them some Shipleys on Ella as well. The owner is very well respected.

1 Like