Sleepers for 2021-2022 Season!

Biggest sleepers for 2021 are Holgerson and Tune! If they can exceed expectations, we are going to win some games!

1 Like

Can they really be sleepers if the entire season friends on then doing well?

Have the members of the future meteorologists society ever understood the process by which ocean waters absorb “certain gases” that, in turn, increase water temperatures, even now to a point that, just for starters, it is killing reef systems global wide?

Donovan Mutin
DeAnthony Jones
Logan Hall
Hassan Hypolite

Really wish I had a better feel for our offense
I hope Mulbah Car has a breakout season. Did not look like the same player last season as the one we saw briefly 2 seasons ago.

1 Like

One sleeper might end up being the new TE from the Iowa JUCO ranks. He played for a super strong JUCO team, is 6’6” and 235 lbs, and lined up both at TE and WR.

BIG target!

Twinmom,

Any buzz on him?

Just asked him, he hasn’t met him yet. But he did meet the new transfer Seth Green from Minnesota

Hopefully with the two new transfers we can have multiple options from the TE position.

Wonder if we use Green in the red zone at all? He did a lot in Minnesota. Dana hasn’t been too creative on offense so probably not​:joy::joy: would be cool to use that 6’5 frame and mix the offense up a bit

He is a big guy, hopefully he will be utilized like he was at Minnesota. Along with Trahan and the new Juco, we can have a nice arsenal at TE

2 Likes

Twinmom,
I can’t imagine having to tackle one of those guys head on, running full speed ! That impact would reduce a DB’s IQ ! Just sayin’ .
Go Coogs !

2 Likes

Frightening :flushed: