So are we getting new uniforms this year or what?

I wouldn’t mind a home setup (Red Helmet, Red Jersey, White Pants) and road uniform, (White Helmet, White Jersey, Red Pants.) Road does look like Nebraska. But since they joined the B1G, we play better football than Nebraska, even after the last 4 years.

A jumpman would be a nice accent.

We can’t expect today’s players to want to wear uniforms dating back to the 60’s/70’s.

Update the uniforms that are in keeping with the 20’s, but with style. Players perform better when they feel more confident.

1 Like

White helmets is NEVER a good luck. And all white is much worse. Look at Penn State and the Teasips as perfect examples of the ugliest imaginable uniforms. Navy blue as a highlight or trim color in our uniforms was good enough for Bill Yeoman, so it is plenty good enough for me. The song doesn’t say fight for the red and gray or fight for the red and black, but those colors are in our uniforms a lot of the time.

I think the Longhorn stormtrooper white uniforms are iconic and unique. When you see UT on the field in this uniform there is zero doubt as to which school you’re watching.

I think the Longhorn stormtrooper white uniforms suck. The only way I know they are the whorns is the logo on the helmets.

2 Likes

Lol

The Longhorn stormtroopers are widely considered one of the best uniforms in football. Players and recruits love them. There is a reason so many teams started copying them by doing all whites. Take a lap.

2 Likes

All whites , or icy whites have been popular for a while, even in high school. But not all are created equal. Some definitely look
better than others.

A suggestion for everyone that loves the black helmets, and the red ones, also . . . . . Put one on the next time you mow your lawn anytime during June, July, August and/or September, or just put a black complete head cover and exercise strenuously out in the sun around 1 PM . . . . . You might just learn why the white helmet is a good idea . . . . .

2 Likes

I really like these combos. Best look in my opinion. The red helmet just looks off since it’s not the same red as our jerseys. It just always looks weird.

5 Likes

Agree on all 3. Top and bottom pics are my favorite combos

2 Likes

Who remembers this abortion?

1 Like

Awful! Were the uniforms all dirty and they just threw something together? No thanks. Nothing even matched

2 Likes

Matt white helmets are boring. We have them because they are inexpensive.

Invest in chrome white helmets. Far more appealing.

The current red helmets suck because you can’t see the logo.

1 Like

You can love all the whorn crap you want, I think their uniforms suck.

2 Likes

Whatever they wear sucks because they are ut. Burnt orange is just ugly in any combination.

6 Likes

Chrome anything looks like 1978 and there’s a reason why designers never recycle that year.

Chrome may not be the best description. I like the shiny or glossy helmets.

Go back to Austin tsip wannabe.