Softball

Swept by Michigan State and Boise State.

1 Like

When you look into the softball team and our direction, no wonder we have trouble recruiting

4 Likes

Run ruled by McNeese 9-1.

1 Like

Another HC that should have been fired last year by the AD shows no true leadership. This AD keeps dropping the ball on getting rid of loser-type coaches. He is only good at extending their contracts. He must love mediocrity.

3 Likes

It has to be a money shortage, a problem the Big 12 should help with.

2 Likes

Lost to Baylor 1-7.

1-10 vs P5. Win was over Illinois. We did take 2-3 from Tarleton!

2 Likes

And they were swept. Not that anyone really cares any more. Future looks dim with the current staff.

2 Likes

What lowbehold said

We used to get a legit 800 people in the stands for games and competed versus the top teams in the region. Now we struggle to win a weekend at Tarleton. I see some of the softball alums at football/basketball games. They can’t be happy.

3 Likes

Another HC that needs to be fired pronto. But, where is the AD?

3 Likes

Watching the Cougar basketball run in the NCAA tournament, no time for softball and baseball nonsense right now lol

1 Like

Anyone know the record of the softball team. Noticed we won today but have the feeling we ain’t great.

19-21

6-3 conference.

This coaching staff isn’t getting the job done. Like baseball, I used to attend quite a few games. No longer

no buzz and just not fun to attend. Sad.

3 Likes

I feel bad for the kids.

2 Likes

If you look close enough you’ll see why we have so much trouble recruiting

1 Like

6 straight conference losses in a row, 8 out of last 9.

1 Like

When will Pezman fire the softball HC. She is a loser.
Our current AD has only been good at renewing coaches’ contracts, undeservedly for some.

3 Likes

Ritzcoog, please explain that comment, i’m curious :confused:

1 Like

Halitosis?

2 Likes

We have glaring issues in appearance as perceived by many recruits’ parents when they investigate the leadership

3 Likes