Softball

Gotcha!!! tru dat…

When you’re hot……oops, never mind. Haven’t been hot in a while.

1 Like

Staff changes happening

1 Like

Excellent. Just a few years and many fans too late.

2 Likes

I.E., a coaching change??

:crossed_fingers: We can only hope.

2 Likes

Saw where we have at least 7 going portal in softball. What a mess.
I know nothing about the coach except she doesn’t recruit well and it shows.
Can’t wait to watch them in Big 12

1 Like

It’s high time to fire the HC.

2 Likes

The UH website is showing the 23-24 roster with 10 players including only one pitcher who didn’t have any stats this past season. Taking a look at last years stats those who left hardly contributed. Room for 12 new players to get the roster back to 22.

2 Likes

And this is why I laugh when people say we should start a soccer team. Because they see a bunch of Hispanics around town and assume we’re a hotbed of soccer talent. We are actually a hotbed of softball talent and it’s not helping us.

1 Like

It did with the previous coach.

1 Like

Hotbed of softball starts 20 miles in all directions from us - in some cases even longer and damn near closer to College Station

1 Like

Is the HC fired yet?

1 Like

Yep schools like Pearland, Deer Park, Brazoswood, Ridge Pointsnf Katy put out top players every year and for some reason we have a hard time getting on their radar

2 Likes

P5 vs G5 yo… the transfer portal coming in last year were huge players (LSU, UT, OU). they played extreme this year. The incoming freshman got some great comments from some buddies I have working with the team.

Also, I’m assuming nobody shown up this season for a softball match if youre calling for Ves’s head.

Some changes have been made, mainly assistants.

What does that mean? Her record is not good, hasn’t been in awhile, job performance and results don’t matter, oh yeah like the WBB program I get it lol

3 Likes

Apparently multitasking is not one of Pez’s strong suits.

WBB and Softball coaches should have been fired…next year will be a total embarrassment in the Big 12.

If no change is made in Baseball it will have the same fate.

Every one of those coaches has had a fair shake and it’s past time to make a change.

What’s really depressing is you don’t have to break the bank to get a program changing coach for anyone of those teams…you could even back load with incentives to include raises after Big 12 $$$$ starts coming in.

2 Likes

That big 12 cash is probably already earmarked -

If its so easy to fire it would be done if funds were there

why fire a coach right now, then wait a few weeks to a month to scrounge up a recruiting class with what’s left over and force them to enter the Big 12 in year 1 with a half loaded weapon? They don’t win year 1 then their clock is ticking quicker

It’s best to watch, evaluate the league from top to bottom to see what’s needed then strike

1 Like

I can’t come to grips with the idea that, based on the baseball, softball and WBB coaches’ performance during their tenure here, none of them have been fired so far. It’s a complete disgrace. Where is the AD? Obviously, he doesn’t care enough.

He is not doing part of his duties. It is really becoming unacceptable…I have a feeling that it might cost him his job in a year or two.

2 Likes

WBB I agree - but the swa connection and what happened to her daughter this year pretty much but that on the back burner