Spring Game?

I am actually curious about the Center from LaTech.

Did he play, and was he dominating?

I understand that there was no spring game. And reportedly the transfer center from LaTech has been injured and didn’t play during the scrimmage(s).

Ugh. REALLY???

I hope he gets back up to “hype” form by Fall.

We need him. He was all-conference first team in Conf. USA.

As far as marketing the team, almost non existent both internally and externally. These reporters are lazy, you have to feed it to them.

I remember attending a Spring game during the Briles era and a good RB was lost for the season when he was tackled low near the sideline (I am being generous to the tackler). You never know what will happen in these “games”

Yes Sir, win and they will come…

Car has been a favorite of mine for a few years. I don’t understand why he doesn’t get used more. He looks different to me running the ball. But maybe he is most effective just getting a handful of carries a game and being fresh.

Uh oh guys, you just opened up a can whereby some will adamantly defend QB1’s athleticism.

He played for most of spring, was out for the scrimmage Friday. Derek says he’s a beast and a great addition to the O line. We had dinner with Derek yesterday and I picked his brain some.

6 Likes

Wow! Thanks! That’s good to hear!

I assume that his injury isn’t too serious, right?

Not from what I was told. The TAMU transfer, Tank was also injured when he arrived and has not played any spring. He was starter for the Aggies though, so hopefully he will be another great O line addition

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

He is no doubt a strong and powerful runner, but seems to get injured a lot with his lower legs. I think it is what has held him back.

Well, that and Herman not redshirting him his freshman season.

Thank you for the updates.
What is the latest update on Patrick Paul?

He is back from what I understand

What happened to giant from London, is he back?

Yes, he is back

I’ve heard he is very intelligent which is good because I’ve also heard he had a lot to catch up on, not playing football in the US.

1 Like

I imagine it’s quite a different feel for him. I wonder how he was recruited overseas if the UK doesn’t participate in American football?