Spring Sports No spectators

We seem to have no problems packing our perfect game events in at baseball USA. Cant see why we cant get to a coogs game. People should be able to make decisions based on the information at hand. If they feel a risk, ESPN+ it is, if not the ability to watch in person should be made.

2 Likes

I had heard there was going to be a more positive announcement, hopefully this week. No walk-ups, season tickets and family only. Hope it happens!!

4 Likes

Excellent, thank you much

No, you are so wrong. Despite being grown adult men and women we have to rely on critically essential bureaucrats and compliance paper shufflers to mandate what is best for us.

1 Like

The attendance at most baseball games is not that large, except for the marquee matchups of course, so social distancing shouldn’t be that big of a deal???

2 Likes

100% Truth! Let the fans in, your in Texas…

Plan is still in the works.

1 Like

Folks are being let in just not general fans at this moment

Memphis announces no public tickets, player/coach guests only.
USF i think is the same? “will have limited fan attendance via pass list only at USF Baseball Stadium.”

There has just been some movement posted about softball. Not entirely positive but doesn’t shut any doors. Family and pass list only at this point but leaving door open for later in the year. Hopefully baseball will take it one step further. I would expect to see a statement pretty soon. Still hearing positive things.

Not good news…just posted on uhcougars

Due to COVID-19 protocols outlined by Houston Athletics, attendance for the 2021 season will be pass-list only and limited to the student-athletes and coaches of the home and visiting teams. These protocols are subject to change and Houston Athletics will continue to monitor the need for adjustments to the attendance policy. For 2022 Season ticket inquiries, please contact the Houston Ticket Office at 713.Go.Coogs (713.462.6647) or tickets@uh.edu