T. Moore

Is Taze such a fine player because of: (OK, here I need all to opine)

1. He worked hard and improved his game
  2. Better players around him
  3. Better coaching
  4. Better offensive scheme
  5. Better defensive scheme
2 Likes

6 all of the above lol

8 Likes

Sampson told him straight up, basketball is more that jumping. He’d probably never heard that.

2 Likes

Go ahead and correct your typo of his name before you get hammered. Well, if you are already hammered, that would explain it, :joy:

1 Like

Who remembers during the Hofstra game. One of our genius posters asked the question, “what is the point of having Taze Moore?”

10 Likes

Would still like to see him jump over someone trying to take a charge

5 Likes

I still want to see him take off from the free throw line

1 Like

Why would anyone question CKS on who he recruits?

6 Likes

I would say all of the above, but from hearing him speak, he would credit coaching. Just my opinion.

1 Like

No idea.

No idea why anyone would ever question CKS about anything.

4 Likes

In case anyone was wondering, Moore scored 21 points today becoming the 6th different Cougar to do so this year. Sasser, Mark, Fabian, Carlton, Edwards, and Moore. The only surprise is that Shead hasn’t had a 20 point game yet, but he did tie his season high of 18 today. So I’m pretty sure he could get 20 easily if he really wanted to.

6 Likes

Shead hasn’t had a 20 point game because he is focused on those other guys having their high scoring games. That’s what a PG does, just like a QB is there to throw TD passes, not so much to run for them.

2 Likes

taze was always a fine player, was all-league in the WAC… but he wasnt the same player as he is now

he was a power forward at CSUB (in a point forward role), his development into a true guard has been phenomenal to watch… and he keeps getting better with each game

10 Likes

100% but he is a good scorer in his own right as well. He had 11 pts today in the final 11 minutes of todays game. Talk about much in the clutch!

1 Like

Our guys are psycho. They aren’t into fretting and hand-wringing. As soon as the other teams get going we turn it up

2 Likes

CSUB not UCSB. Pride of Bakersfield!

4 Likes

This team’s composure is high even by our standards. Case in point, the run we went on after the bogus flagrant 1 called on Carlton. How many teams would’ve had the life sucked out of them by something like that? Not this team. They respond by locking down on defense and hitting the boards. Thats culture!

2 Likes

Its almost like we expect it. Do you still call the hoardes raiders if you know the raid is coming?
Teams try to get the MO against UH but UH charges the ambush.

Gonzaga and UH share that temperament. Resistance means get more aggressive.

1 Like

You could totally see that in the way he took it right at the Illinois big man today.

1 Like

Eye, brain and finger disconnect . . . . .