T. Moore

I would say the difference is in coaching, if i were to pick just one.

2 Likes

Taze is Like Clyde d.

1 Like

So Zona or TCU will be the next winner of the remaining 15 teams in the Chomping at the Bit to play UH in the Tourney sweepstakes?

yes, we play the Arizona/TCU winner in san antonio on thursday

1 Like

Cool that our entire team will already be home and sitting in front of their TVs watching Arizona and TCU.

1 Like

I know that. Good job of dodging the reference to the statement you made in late December/early January. You also said that our metrics would plummet. Last I looked, we are now 2nd in KenPom and finished 3rd in Final NET

1 Like

what are you talking about?? can you give more detail?

i have never said our net or kenpom would plummet… if anything i would expect our kenpoim to rise midseason,…

edit: as i was typing i remembered what you are referencing … i never said houston metrics would decrease…that is completely made up by you

i assumed houston would be a 2seed, and i said if you were going to be paired with a 2seed, youd probably want to be paired with houston, as opposed to a different 2seed…that youd rather draw houston than duke, kentucky… in reference to the comment, “no one wants to draw houston”

if im saying we are 2 seed, that means i think we have great metrics (shows you statement again isnt true, completely made up by you)… and pre tournament it was a 100% fact that you’d have wanted to draw houston over duke…the whole debate was “who would you be scared to play or draw Houston”.
i can show you posts of uab fans being happy they drew us…or how uab was a fan favorite pick… scared to draw us and beating us are completely different things BTW

1 Like

You’re incorrect. I know what you posted. Moving on

Can’t wait for your next round of recruiting evaluation where all you look at is offensive numbers, primarily shooting percentage. Maybe Kelvin should consult with you

1 Like

Can you inagine if we still had Cam Tyson instead Taze Moore?

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

this site stores everything…just find the post you are talking about…

you are completely making up BS and acting like i said that …

zero% chance id expect our kenpom to drop… kenpom love great teams in lower leagues… i have never once taught we wouldnt cruise through the league even at our lowest… any doubt has been about the tourney

the only debate ive had was “teams you wouldnt want to draw us in the tounrey” and poster were saying no one wants to draw houston… and i said, we are the 2seed people are actually wanting to draw…

that is a drastically different point than the made up take you are restating…
you cant make up a crazy take and then pretend its mine

I’ve been lurking and just observing for about a week. But looks like Randy vs Pesik match is also moving to the Sweet 16. I like both of y’all when u post, so just make peace n cancel the Battle. :laughing::smile::grin:

10 Likes

I just told my buddy that I’d put money on him being capable of that. He floats in the air.

I like randy too… i’m as shocked by this as the rest of ya’ll lol

1 Like

I know, it happens all the time with me.

If you dont subscribe. Send me a message on here. I have 4 links for a free month.

2 Likes

Taze’s ability to reliably handle the ball is incredibly underrated. Having that third guard that you can trust is indispensable.

3 Likes

It’s the Big West conference, coach.

its technically both… csub switched to the big west his last year there but he mostly played in the WAC, he was all league in both conferences… but all big west works too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like Bill Willoughby with the Rockets, I want to see Taze place a dime on the top of the backboard and then pick it back up. I think he can do it and Willoughby had about three more inches in height. I don’t know, maybe not.