T. Moore

Knowing what I know now, I agree.

Every player on the team, including Mark and Sasser have had their moments of being inconsistent shooting the rock.
Shead is not our primary shooter, but mercy he has hit some big shots in key moments for us. His 3-point shot has also improved.
I have said this before, there have been times when i said aloud that Taze and Shead should just quit shooting and then boom they go off.
Look at Fabian, he was Ofer until midway in the second half, hit a huge three, hit two crucial free throws and made one of the great passes of the year to Taze for a big layup.
That’s the beauty of this team, everyone on this team believes in each other and has each has each others backs
they are true battle buddies

4 Likes

Watching him play, he reminds me of the

“Taze”manian devil. He has so much energy and is like a whirlwind.

7 Likes

We’ll miss Taze whenever this season comes to an end.

I wonder if there’s any possibility we’ll see him back here someday as a coach under Kelvin (or Kellen).

Taze has been a great fit for this team. However, the guy that’s caught me by surprise is Jamal. He is much better than I thought. They really needed him to step up and he certainly has.

1 Like

Awesome article. His resilience exemplifies this team. What a gift do we have to watch this group indeed play like a team. This is very special to witness/watch.

1 Like

He was heavily recruited by atm. I knew he was special when Penny said that he had to change the entire Mumpfish game plan when Shead came into the game.

2 Likes