Tank Dell

Nathaniel Dell WR, HOU

Height: 5-8, Weight: 165

Tiny, ultra-twitchy, productive wideout who runs sharp routes and is a fun but not otherworldly WR after the catch. Serious Diontae Johnson vibes. I’m all for loading up at WR for C.J. Stroud. (Chris Trapasso)

From CBS sports

Thanks.

I know what an ejection seat is and how they work.
I just did not understand how a pilot could lose an inch from ejection……did not realize the force was strong enough to cause shrinkage.

1 Like

You mean Stroud to Dell.

2 Likes

ahaha-laughing

7 Likes

very happy for Dell but quite surprised he went this early.

the Texans are really trying their hardest to win back my support, they may just succeed damnit…

9 Likes

Tape don’t lie.

1 Like

I’m not sure why they gave up picks to move up to get him. They must’ve really wanted him. Same with the C from Penn State,.

1 Like

I think you answered your own question. If you’re in love with a player and you don’t think that player will drop to you, you trade up to get him.

2 Likes

Likely varies with the individual.

Consider the number of vertibrae and how many tiny increments in each can add up to an inch.

Also I don’t think anybody said it has to be pernament… I doubt that much, if any, would be.

The Rams play on turf. Turf is fast. Dell is going to do well as long as he can stay healthy.

_______ is going to do well as long as he can stay healthy. You can fill that blank with the name of just about every decent player in the NFL.

1 Like

not every player in the NFL weighs 165#

Wait! You’re kidding right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not at all. Simple physics suggests a 165# object moving @ X feet per second is going to get the short end if a 220# object moving @ X feet per second collides with it- no matter if the 165# object is moving faster. Dell will have to figure out how to not get hit too often. e.g. Billy White Shoes

2 Likes

Well, that sailed right over your head. I was joking about you saying, “not every player in the NFL weighs 165#” as if anyone thought that Captain Obvious.

2 Likes

I hope he will be the first UH WR to really make a difference in the NFL. I want the best for him. Do not get alligator arms and continue working hard. Go Dell! Go Googs!!

2 Likes

Elmo Wright and Riley Odoms say hello. Odoms was a TE but still a receiver.

8 Likes

Donnie Avery on line 1

Dickie Post cannot be reached

4 Likes

Eric Metcalf was small too. He played for six teams in the NFL. There have been a lot of small ones.

Tank most reminds me of Metcalf although Tank was much more prone to putting he helmet down and getting an extra yard. Metcalf avoided contact at UT like the plague but was an exceptional receiver and kick returner.

Metcalf would literally lay down in the defenders’ arms when wrapped up. The problem was catching him. Tank will be even harder.

1 Like