Tank Dell

Projection via the guy who runs Senior Bowl:

1 Like

I could see Tank go to the Raiders in the 3rd with the 70th pick.

I’m thinking Chiefs

4 Likes

I am a hair over 5’6” and weighed 127 when I graduated. When I played soccer, I was listed at 5’8”, 145. Soccer isn’t as biased for height, and especially not weight, but they listed my height/weight with soccer boots, full kit and soaking wet, then added 10lbs.

1. Tank Dell, Houston, 5-8, 165 pounds — Unique slot receiver in that he had 23 red-zone touchdowns over the last two seasons, per CBSSports.
5 Likes

Who is doing the analysis at the start?
So many great highlights

7 Likes

Dell can get open when he wants. It’s a hell of a lot more important than a 40 time.

6 Likes

There’s so much love for Zay Flowers, who was taken by the Ravens at 22. Tank can do everything he does but Tank’s just a little smaller. I’m interested to see where he goes.

1 Like

Size matters and has always been my concern with Dell.

He’s quick and can get open for sure, but he’s on the small side of the spectrum

1 Like

What I read is it’s the compression on your spine from constantly being loaded with 60-100 lbs of gear.

LFG!! Happy for Tank.

7 Likes

Lance Z said during Senior Bowl practices that Tank was unguardable and teams would really question their usual measarables for a guy like Dell that just makes plays.

1 Like

Early 3nd round for a guy of his size, is awesome. Tank was super productive.

3 Likes

It would have been, but getting picked in the 3rd round was actually awesome. :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations Tank, Represent! EATEMUP!

8 Likes

Just bummed that he didn’t get picked by one of the pro franchises.

16 Likes

Why would the ejection do that?

Just curious.

An Ejection seat is a rocket powered device to remove you from a malfunctioning jet quickly enough to avoid the tail. This is accomplished with a force of between 12 and 14 gs. That means a human that weighs 200 lbs will have a force of about 2800 lbs applied to their frame in an almost instantaneous time frame.

1 Like

I love clowning on the Houston ‘pro’ football team but Young to Dell might actually be worth tuning into their postgame highlights

6 Likes