TDECU Stadium Upcoming Renovations - Premium Seating Buildout

I get building out premium areas to help with overall aesthetics going into B12 next year but we need HVAC in those bathrooms ASAP.

I also wonder if the 10 suites are going on the suite level or press level.

5 Likes

Finally, something for the wealthy Coogs!!! It’s about time. :wink:

Just kidding, we love you Tilman, even if we do question how you spend your $$$.

10 Likes

Any upgrade is a good upgrade. I’ve always thought they didn’t finish the stadium. And the restrooms are awful. Hell, a freakin window unit would help at least.

10 Likes

Quit spending so much time in the bathroom.

I vote for escalators for southside upper deck for old people…… like me.

21 Likes

I can’t spend much time in the bathroom. Two minutes and your core body temperature is pushing Kalahari desert levels.

3 Likes

I wish they would get rid of the outer mesh facade and go with brick.

12 Likes

Not yesterday - if a trip to the restroom can be pleasant, that’s what it was like this past Saturday.

Your Belk anger is cheating you out of good bathroom vibes. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Maybe so. The psychiatric journals should make an entry for “Belk Anger.”

1 Like

Then they could call it the brick oven.

6 Likes

The colors are fading, yuck. Red now pink.

3 Likes

I don’t care for the mesh either.

4 Likes

This is very cosmetic and in no way affects comfort but they need to paint those battleship concrete walls. Not a priority but it sure would be more festive and game-like.

4 Likes

No, the brick would close off the air circulation and turn the inside of the stadium into a brick oven.

8 Likes

YES!!! Escalators. Or else bathrooms on the upper levels. Those stairs are pretty hard on older fans!

9 Likes

Yep.Correct ! We would create a solar oven !
Go Coogs !

A&Ms are not air-conditioned I don’t hear them complaining. I never found it to hot in the bathrooms.

3 Likes

Y’all poop a lot at football games.

19 Likes

I always thought the bathrooms were fine. Of course, my point of reference was the Rob with open sewage.

I’m glad they’re finally finishing the 2nd level. They did a decent job hiding the unfinished sections, but it was still obvious to anyone paying attention. I think TDECU will look markedly different in a few years’ time after XII money rolls in.

8 Likes

I’m curious. If you guys bought a house or a car or something big and it started having problems would you ignore those problems and let them get worse or fix them?

This is not directed at any post in this thread or another thread I’m genuinely curious

1 Like

But they aren’t problems.