Texans Football

That was with Wade Phillips’ top rated defense and Kubiak’s bottom rated offense.

2 Likes

Good ol’days

Watt
Dameco
Cushing
Barwin
Joseph
Reed

Man what a roster we had.

2 Likes

Stroud at 1.05 in Dynasty League drafts…mega Steal

Brian Cushing - Overactive Athlete Syndrome!!

Man, Bob McNair had a serious man crush on that dude!

Brooks Reed was a beast!

I hope all this stuff doesn’t get to CJ’s head and cause him to have a let down against the Steelers.

Similar stuff didn’t get him down at OSU.

Do the Texans even have more O lineman on the roster? Like a hospital ward.

I think the OC is doing a good job considering the oline is like a mash unit so far this season. Its unreal to go into Jacksonville with a rookie QB and backup olineman and go an entire game with zero sacks.

1 Like

CJ Stroud is pretty damn impressive.

These Texans are rekindling feelings in me that I haven’t had since the Oilers left.

9 Likes

Very possibly, the Texans landed the best QB in the draft. And to think the franchise wanted Bryce Young, who thus far has been somewhat pedestrian at Carolina.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Tank Dell #13 before?

Yes, changed it in the preseason

1 Like

The Texans aren’t going to win the Super Bowl this season… but I think we all see how different a team looks when they have a good coach, that is prepared, and the team makes progress each and every game.

Under DeMeco, the Texans are trending UP!

12 Likes

yeah, it’s a real exciting time to be a Texans fan. We’re still kind of on the ground floor of this rebuild, but I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in a decade or so that they’ll eventually get there.

1 Like

Any number of reasons to change from #13 to #3

He was chosen in the 3rd round.

Reference to the UH 3rd Ward.

Dropping the 1 made him faster.

2 Likes

And saved a digit for someone else. How eco-friendly!

Outstanding performance by the Texans.

Slowik is a good OC.

8 Likes

Look at the tackling by the Texans D, and compare it to the Coogs. If those Coogs defensive players want to be in the NFL, they should be watching this game to see how a professional football player does it.

1 Like

They find the DB/S weak spots & work it hard.
Last week was Tank. This week Collins.

I thought TE Schultz would have a huge year but they haven’t needed him to go off.

Rancid run defense of last few seasons basically fixed in 1 off season.

Zero sacks w MASH Unit OL.

7 Likes