The dumbest thing you will ever read on the internet today

How do people make a living off being cruel? smh

2 Likes

Never-mind that she is a classically trained flautist with a music degree from UH.

5 Likes

I knew she was a talented musician but wow she played really well in the clip on line. I saw a whole thread about the setup of Madisons flute which was even harder to play and.most cant but she nailed it.

Was she in the marching band?

Yes she was in the UH Band.

1 Like

My bad she actually dropped out of UH.

“As a preliminary matter, a reasonable juror could conclude that the existence of a vast international conspiracy that is ignored by the government but proven by a spreadsheet on an internet blog is so inherently improbable that only a reckless man would believe it,” U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols wrote in his opinion.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Or a certain bloated resident in Palm Beach, Fl.

2 Likes

His ego requires that he believe it.

1 Like

And his wallet.

1 Like

They are aligned. :joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/HbgSenators/status/1576965062266589184

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Hairstyle like that and you could own the Raiders.

1 Like

High waterproof boots are called Carrabelle (Florida) Nikes, but they are usually green.

1 Like

These people probably vote. SMH

Veterans who won the Bronze Star aren’t pussies.

1 Like

Important note this was not a Bronze Star for Valor in combat. Those have a device on the star for valor in combat. His was administrative which is a more common award for doing a good administrative job as SEAL Team One’s JAG in theatre. It’s nice award for doing his job well, but it’s not the Bronze Star w/Valor device the fourth highest award that can be given.

He’s been a lawyer, admin and maybe some intelligence. Nothing wrong with that, especially since he doesn’t use it in an exploitive fashion. This will be the nicest thing I will ever say about him most likely.

2 Likes