The dumbest thing you will ever read on the internet today

More like the Moe from the 1930’s.

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

That’s 1

Keep going. I’ll match you for each one you uncover.

Today’s match. Paul Gosar. pssssss … even his family repudiates him.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Apple VP gets canned telling a joke. Cancel culture at its best.

The former Apple executive appeared to be referencing the 1981 movie, Arthur, where the titular character describes his career as: ‘I race cars, play tennis and fondle women, but I have weekends off and I am my own boss.’

I guess the average Apple worker has never seen the movie Arthur.

Surprised he hadn’t been fired just for wearing that suit.

1 Like

That suit alone was offensive enough to get fired.

Was he drunk like Arthur was in the movie?

That was a stupid thing to say but you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

“Sources familiar with the matter told Bloomberg that members of Apple’s operations and procurement teams reported the video to Human Resources, with the topic becoming popular discussion among employees and business partners in recent weeks.”

These types of remarks cost business. Nothing “cancel culture” about it. How did somebody get to his position and not know better than to let those thoughts escape his lips. smh

If he’d been hanging out with his buddies and said this, and somebody decided this was a chance to get 15 seconds of attention by recording it surreptitiously, then I’d be on his side.

3 Likes

There are plenty of movies you can’t quote without getting yourself into trouble like this. He’s a clearly a smart guy and should have known better.

Is he related to Tim Apple?

2 Likes

Who are the 2.8k people who liked this show? That is psychotic thinking. They’ve been sniffing too many chemtrails.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1575994358687731717?s=20&t=VQEVzWC1Vz-3A4S-3cbFNQ

Then there is this unhinged post, violence and racist statements. But why would he stop, he has never been held accountable and truly believes he is above the law.

2 Likes

Unhinged is right, goodness. Not even sure which part of that is the worst.

1 Like

And this has bugged me forever, why does he not understand when to use capital letters? So weird. Lol

1 Like

LOL…agreed, drives me nuts too.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha…takes breath…Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaa…

Lol

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/VaVallencourt/status/1576268736884985857?s=20&t=0TFcAWsP9jXAucRqbKy9Dw

Sad but true

1 Like