The Girls of San Antonio

3 Likes

UTSA has grown by leaps and bounds….lots of kids from all over Texas and surrounding states choosing UTSA….

Campus housing has increased exponentially and the business and engineering programs are well respected….lots of land to continue expanding and athletics have been prioritized unlike UTEP.

6 Likes

They seem to be following the Dr. Khator model.

1 Like

A solid “M’eh.”

Charles Barkley always said San Antonio had some BIG women. :rofl:

4 Likes

We should play at reliant. We already pay nfl pricing, why not get ac with it.

1 Like

Ours aren’t much better lol, not like TT or SMU etc

3 Likes

10 Likes

Do anyone of those girls look fat?

And coming from a huge loudmouth “ fat ass” who really cares….

If you think those ladies are “meh” I’d love to see what you are dating or married to…lol

1 Like

If you graduate in the top 10% of a high school you had a guaranteed spot at UT but that number became so big that it is top 6% and the 7-10% get to enroll at UTSA or UTArlington for 2 years and then transfer to UT.

A lot never transfer. That is a hell of a pipeline of students.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yep that is true.

Many of the high school kids who want to get into UT will spend a year or 2 at UTSA, UT-Arlington, UTEP etc before transferring to UT.

1 Like

In the 80’s if you didn’t get in UT you either went to SWT, Tech or Ole Miss. Those were the preppy 4.

1 Like

Daughter graduated UT Arlington nice campus good school. She was quite happy there considering should could have transferred to UT Austin. But chose not to .

2 Likes

I was just about to post that they have some churro eatin’ women in SA-Town.

1 Like

UTSA has a lot of beautiful girls, just like about every other university. However, of the away games I have attended, it seemed to me like Texas State had way more than their share.

3 Likes

Guaranteed. Significant number of fine UTSA babes to be seen in the stands than on the cheerleading squad (at least for their home games).

Ngl, I kind of expected to see some big ol’ women when I saw this post’s title :rofl:

2 Likes

Its not just at UTSA, i read somewhere that the average American woman is 5’3" and 170lbs. Americans have become fat and lazy

2 Likes

Jayzus.

So you’re saying that the weight of an average American woman is more or less equal to a damn good bowling score?

YIKES!!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure the same can be said for the men….lots of obese guys walking around.

6 Likes