The Madness Starts Now - Day 1 games

You got to wonder if the coaching staff had even reminded them about that……sure didn’t look like it.

2 Likes

Y’all still want Sasser to rest tonight… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I picked Furman to upset in the first draft of my bracket, but ultimately decided to go with Virginia.

Should have stuck with my initial hunch.

3 Likes

Ideally he gets around 10-15 mins

If he’s sitting then that probably means he cant go for the R32

I get your point….but I still do.

I just have a feeling that TA will step up if given another start….also, if Sasser does not play they will be hyped to show they don’t have to depend on one guy.

1 Like

Turning to UTAH St./ Mizzou

Go Aggies!

1 Like

Furman likely to get mwc san diego st in 2nd round, given the mwc’s tourney record; might have to give Furman a better than avg chance to be in the sweet 16.

Utah state coach was the coach of the 16 seed umbc team that beat uva 5 years ago.

1 Like

Where is Pesik?

I bet he either has 4 big screens set up strategically to watch all games……or like a 96” super fancy set with a 4way split screen.

Guarantee he’s not having to flip around like most of us….lol

2 Likes

Utah state coach also used to coach (asst) at furman. He has all the mojo on his side today.

5 Likes

Almost

Yeah odom is really good….

Keeps this up and he’ll be in a bigger conference soon.

i was in the other thread, your joking but i actually do… best time of the year

3 Likes

5 Likes

Anybody with YouTube TV got access to the multigame view yet?

My favorite commercial right now is the Nissan “Road to the Final Four” commercial with mascots of schools that are mostly stuck in the NIT.

2 Likes

No, I wasn’t joking….I honestly felt like you probably had something like that.

I would to if I could get away with it….I could have the one in the living room, den, game room,….but wife would just go around turning them off behind me.

I love her to death but she can be such a succubus.

I do- works pretty well