Ticket Count - UCONN

Link me please, I want to try and take my 7 yr old and some teammates and a couple coaches

1 Like

Here’s the stubhub link:

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-cougars-football-tickets-houston-vs-connecticut-9-29-2016/event/9522317/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=true&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc&bla=false

1 Like

SeatGeek usually has the best prices. Be sure to “sort by price”. Looks like $5 for 40 yard line and that includes fees.

Single Tickets available: 174

53 tickets were added to Sections 312 & 313 today.

Section 311: 109
Section 312: 29
Section 313: 36

Good progress today on Stub Hub.

Down to 2400 seats available there.

Even with ~1500 leftovers on StubHub and the normal number of no shows, this will be a solid crowd (after everyone figures out where to park). At least 37K butts in seats.

1 Like

Hope to see a sellout by noon today. Go Coogs!

1 Like

I’ll take the “under”.

Secondary market inventory routinely disappears as the event draws near. I don’'t know why, but I’ve been watching secondary markets for years, and this phenomenon is consistent. Perhaps there’s a concern about delivering the tickets on time. The point is that disappearing secondary inventory is common, and it likely isn’t due to sales.

“As the event draws near” is a little vague.

Stub Hub automatically de-lists “hard” tickets that require physcial delivery ~3 days before the event. Everything after that are pre-loaded e-tickets.

Only reason to voluntarily take them down is if the seller found an offline buyer (or a gift recipient).

Otherwise, what you are seeing is online sales activity as people are people and wait until the last minute to make purchases. In fact, as your chart shows, they are usually right to do so, as the prices continue to fall.

Last night, there were 2417. Eight hours later, it’s 2352. 65 tickets overnight is not suspicious.

As for your “under” bet, you may be right but let’s not rush to judgment. With the parking quagmire of a midweek game, max attendance should not occur until middle of the second quarter at the earliest.

Any pictures you take before that time are meaningless and misleading. Even then your pictures will under represent the crowd due to the hundreds/thousands on the concourses and in the club.

2 Likes

It should look good on TV because there are very few tickets available in the 100s and 200s. Stubhub has a min price of $6 so you see hundreds at that price with e-tickets.

https://twitter.com/hunteryurachek/status/781475254346584065

1 Like

Just checked online and there’s 147 tickets left. Guessing that’s all that is left for a sell-out as the numbers are finally matching up. With any kind of walk-up crowd, we’ll sell this one out officially and may even sell some SRO tickets.

2 Likes

There are under 2193 left on StubHub

Take it to the bank. This will be a sellout. Just need the students to do their part and we all know they will.

I don’t give a rats ass about unused tickets or empty seats. At the end of the season and for all the years to come the box score with say “sellout” and that’s all that matters.

6 Likes

Go Coogs! If we get to 50 I will buy two and give them away.

TAMU91 is doing one of the most splendid troll jobs on y’all. Genuinely surprised more of y’all aren’t picking up on it.

1 Like

Wait…so if viewable ticket inventory for an event disappears before the event, you’re ignorant guess is that it’s because of something OTHER than sales? but you have no idea what it could be? WOW, you should go into business consulting! '
Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

1 Like

If you can’t deliver physical tickets, it makes sense. One of my three section 332 tickets sold for $6. I didn’t think there was much chance any would sell with so many available in better sections. This thing is going to be very full.

U-C-O-N-N…UConn UConn UConn. Beat down these Big 12 wannabes.

1 Like

3 Likes

The walk up crowd alone is good for 1000 tickets… So SOLD OUT!

2 Likes