Tom Mensa Herman To

CBS as a color commentator on games. Starts with, how appropriate, SMU & NTX.

1 Like

Only way to watch is on mute…

1 Like

Now we have 2 threads started on everyones favorite ex UH Football Coach. :grimacing:

4 Likes

MENSA SHAKERS

============

Some years ago, there was a Mensa convention in San Francisco. Mensa is a national organization for people who have an IQ of 140 or higher. Several of the Mensa members went out for lunch at a local cafe.

When they sat down, one of them discovered that their salt shaker contained pepper, and their pepper shaker was full of salt. They could tell the difference because the salt shaker usually has more holes than the pepper shaker.

How could they swap the contents of the two bottles without spilling any, and using only the implements at hand? Clearly – this was a job for Mensa minds. The group debated the problem and presented ideas, and finally came up with a brilliant solution involving a napkin, a straw, and an empty saucer. They called the waitress over, ready to dazzle her with their solution.

“Ma’am,” they said, “we couldn’t help but notice that the pepper shaker contains salt and the salt shaker… Before they could finish, the waitress interrupted and said “Oh, sorry about that.”

She leaned over the table, unscrewed the caps of both bottles and switched them.

There was dead silence at the Mensa table.

13 Likes

Hermanitis or Mensanity?

I always found it odd that Mensa would name itself, well, Mensa.

“Menso” in Mexico Spanish means dumb or stupid (masculine gender).

Mensa, is the feminine version. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

How many threads on this do we need?

1 Like

Do i really need to put the Judas picture again?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gocoogs1/status/1562139619248029696

4 Likes

Herman got paid a crap ton not to coach.

He’s set.

If I coached pretty well and got hired by a blue blood with a huge buyout, being worried about not coaching isn’t a huge concern.

I wouldn’t mind hiring Tom back either.

1 Like

Unlike Tom, we already have a good coach that wants to be here. What would you be hiring Tom back for?

9 Likes

Car attendant

4 Likes

Hertz is hiring these days

1 Like

I think we already have a janitor.

I think we already have a janitor

4 Likes

Does Tom kiss his co-workers during pre-game or halftime?

5 Likes

As a grill cleaner.

…Pass the salt…

K.I.S.S… Keep it simple stoopid!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Definitely not a construction/demolition position!

2 Likes

Although Herman is sitting on a pile of money, you know that his fall from grace had to hurt his massive ego. Imagine going from winning a natty, to revitalizing Houston and winning a conference championship and Peach Bowl, to getting your “dream” job at a blue blood… to having fans throw trash and hate you and eventually getting fired. Then rebounding momentarily with a job in the NFL… only to be fired again. Now imagine watching coaches like Kliff Kingsbury and Matt Rhule, coaches who didn’t accomplish nearly as much as you go on to coach in the NFL.

I bet you that man’s ego is hurting. And I love it.

7 Likes