Top 5 UH quarterbacks of all time?

Of course this is going to dominated by the K and W quarterbacks

In no particular order Ware, Klingler, Keenum, Ward and Mullins.

Hate to do this, but I would replace Mullins with Danny Davis. Tough call for me.

6 Likes

Nobody was better than Davis and Keenum, and a close third to Ware, Ward, and Kolb.

Danny Davis, Moon Mullins, Kolb, Ware and Keenum with David Klinger first off the bench

4 Likes

And oh yeah can’t forget our first black quarterback, DC Nobles. He was a wizard with the ball

2 Likes

I concur with 74Coog

1 Like

The younger people on this board may not be familiar with Danny Davis, but he was the man and quarterbacked UH to its greatest days in football.
Ware won a Heisman and Case is the NCAA all-time passing leader. Great accomplishments by both.
We’ve had some outstanding quarterbacks and Greg Ward Jr. was exceptional.
Davis won a Cotton Bowl against undefeated Maryland and came within a 2-point conversion of beating Notre Dame and Joe Montana.
Davis also beat Texas and Texas A&M.
Davis came out of Dallas Carter as Danny Jones.

3 Likes

This is going to upset some people:

Kingler
Keenum
Kolb
Ware
King

(In no particular order)

I saw Danny Davis play in person several games he is my vote and I am a big Case fan

4 Likes

O’Korn?

Keenum
Kolb
Klingler
Ware
Ward

Tune
Keenum
Ward
Ware
D Klinger

I’ve deleted my post twice. I’m too “young” to have seen thr qbs under yeoman. So that being said I would go

Ware
Keenum
Ward
Kolb
Klinger

1 Like

Danny Davis, Andre Ware, Kevin Kolb, Case Keenum, and Greg Ward. I’m not familiar with QB’s before 1976, so I can’t fairly assess them; but I have heard a lot of good things about Terry Peel*, Bo Burris*, DC Nobles and Moon Mullins.

*Peel has two 99 yard TD Passes; Bo Burris has one 99 yard TD passes. My NCAA record book shows only nine 99 yard TD passes in Div 1 history.

2 Likes

Danny Davis was a flat out winner!!!

4 Likes

lol some of y’all are trolling. :rofl:

1 Like

These days I’m happy to be too young for anything

1 Like

Piland!

Davis, Ware, Keenum, Ward, Klingler (or Kolb)

1 Like

Blessed with a fantastic group of Quarterbacks. My favorites: Moon Mullins, winner, with less physical talent than many, but had the “IT” factor that made believers of the team. Danny Davis, true leader & no quit in his vocabulary. Case Keenum, a pleasure to watch perform. Andre Ware, Heisman Trophy says it all. Bo Burris, maybe the most physically gifted & a key to the start of the Veer. But how can a list of greatest not include David Klingler, Greg Ward, Lonnie Holland, Dickie Woodall & Ken Bailey? Not many programs can match this list of QBacks

4 Likes