Tramon Mark - was struggling

Yrs mark did awesome tonight when we needed it. Three main starters in foul trouble and mark stepped up and made free throws.

1 Like

Some idiot posted this yesterday….dude trying to act like he knows anything about basketball….pssh

10 Likes

Mark has demonstrated that his game is going towards the basket. His touch is lethal with forward momentum.

2 Likes

It was evident pretty early Green had no business guarding Mark.

3 Likes

The 3 ball is still missing. But that’s OK when you put up 26 pts. Mid range jumper and the drive, that’s where he will make his MARK. Great game Tramon Mark. GO COOGS!!!

5 Likes

I agree mark driving to the basket is his game.

1 Like

THIS!

1 Like

Delete thread ban op.

2 Likes

It was so critical for him to step up like he did. When I saw 3 main starters in foul trouble, I was depressed then mark lifted us and got it done.

The benefit of him driving is also the fouls. He’s money under pressure.

Well that aged like potato salad at a July picnic in San Angelo

I had been telling fellow Coog fans how he needed to show up. All he does is score a career high and carry the team down the stretch. We missed him for a reason last year.

UH made the Elite 8 last year without Marcus Sasser and Tramon Mark. What could have been.

1 Like

Maybe the worst take this year on Coogfans!

5 Likes

He had one good half at point… If you prepared you’d just take away his left hand…

But thank gods for the resurgence of Tramon MARCH!

1 Like

PRESCIENT!

1 Like

If Mark can duplicate this level of performance for the balance of the tournament, I believe we will be national champions.

He’s been the missing link, and hopefully he’s found his inner champion. If so, the rest of the team will respond, play inspired and the Coogs will be very tough to beat.

4 Likes

IMO, TM has been playing within the O, allowing the game to flow thru, primarily, Sasser and Walker. He has been concentrating on playing D and rebounding. He has been totally unselfish, doing what he and the coaching staff wanted/needed him to do.

8 Likes

And if we can get Walker playing like he did during the middle of the season that will give us FOUR offensive weapons to go with the best defense in the country.

That’s a formula for a National Championship.

With Kansas losing we ARE the highest seed all the way to the championship game!

Yes & no… He definitely has been featured in iso offense this yeat… He’s just streaky…