Tulsa game is not about Dana

It is about a bunch of seniors (especially Clayton Tune) who have given their all to enhance the program and reputation of our school. Regardless of any protest(s) you may be carrying out secretly against the coaches, athletic administration, concessions, weather, whatever, everyone who reads this board and is within 30 miles of Houston should be in TDECU Stadium to honor them for their character and efforts.

36 Likes

Yes and anyone claiming to be supporting UH by not showing up at the FB games is simply stupid.

20 Likes

Yup we need to get past that… we need to support the players and UH!

13 Likes

im 43 miles away so I guess that clears me from having to be at the game :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Belk burner account located.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree! Seniors would love everyone’s support one last time.

29 Likes

100%!! Ridiculous attendance this year with some of the best weather you could ask for! Be there for the students!

12 Likes

Already told my wife that next Saturday is a Coog day for me. Basketball, tailgating , football game.

I missed the last two games for renovating my business building then oldest daughters baby shower. I’ll be there to honor our seniors.

5 Likes

The students don’t even walk across the street for the students.

1 Like

Giving my basketball tickets to a friend. One game a day is all my wife can handle. She is an amazing person who has put up with my U of H addiction for years. There will be other home games for basketball. It is important to show the football seniors the respect they deserve by having our fannies in the seats.
See you Saturday

9 Likes

One last home game. It will be bitter sweet but we need a win here and our bowl game to right the ship.
This is life. It doesn’t always go as planned. What do you do? Stay down and out or get up and finish 9-4??

3 Likes

We’re 47 miles, we’ll be there…

2 Likes

We are 60+ miles and God willing, will be there . . . . . wish it was during daylight and bb at night . . . . .

3 Likes

AAC Finale.

Everyone’s going to be home for Thanksgiving but those of us that are here are coming for both FB and BBK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The game on Saturday as opposed to Friday should help attendance. People mostly should be done with their Thanksgiving celebrations.

1 Like

Funny, i have never felt like any of the games are about Dana. I know a lot people wish we had a promoter as coach but I’m surprised how much that isn’t Dana style, I appreciate that it’s been about the players while he’s been here.

4 Likes

Last chance to tailgate a football home game. Lets do it for the seniors!

7 Likes

I’m working a full overtime shift that day, but get off at 7PM, so I should be showing up around half-time.

5 Likes

I didn’t have to tell my lovely bride; she just told me she knew I was going to both, but she wasn’t going.

1 Like

I don’t remember Coach Yeoman being a promoter. He didn’t seek out the limelight to pump the school during the years I was a Coog and he was coach. We have a marketing department (yeah, we really do) that’s supposed to be doing that.

7 Likes