Tulsa Memphis game

What, what sloppy play. It’s hard to tell what either team has, looks more like school yard ball.

Penny just signed a new 5 year extension lol

2 Likes

Memphis is a turnover machine. They are incredibly undisciplined.

2 Likes

I had turn this game off. What an awful game.

8 Likes

Penny gets athletes only. He has no scorers. Houston will kill them

1 Like

35 minutes of a snoozefest. Then the smack talk and physical play shows up and now we’ve got an entertaining game.

1 Like

I don’t understand how Penny can do so little with so much talent. I’m embarrassed for him.

Memphis is garbage. Williams will not help their “chemistry”

1 Like

I think he’s afraid to establish the right culture. He’s got the same problem the UT football team has.

It’s one of the reasons I love CKS. He recruits good kids who want to be coached and will work hard.

1 Like

Penny just tries to assemble as much talent as he can, regardless of fit. There is no reason they should be 5-3 right now.

1 Like

If this wasn’t an AAC crew, I would be surprised by the charge call on the Tulsa dunk attempt.

2 Likes

NCAA really needs fix these charge calls. Terrible this year

Penny is being out-coached again.

1 Like

memphis and tulsa look horrendous

3 Likes

It appears all the refs are concerned with is whether defender is on the circle

1 Like

Tulsa is just not very talented but decently coached. Memphis is more talented but not coached at all

6 Likes

Nolley is still very inefficient and Memphis needs a playmaker/PG in the worst way.

they are out of ships for next season and none fo their “touted players” next year are point guards

Memphis with that talent cannot score 50 points in a game in their place? Against Tulsa?

What a brilliant coaching move. Down 7 and call TO with 3 seconds left

1 Like