TV Series

I am also watching The Offer right now

This is the best show I have watched in a while.

Going to give Dark Winds a try when it comes out.

For anyone into sci-fi… Raised By Wolves is absolutely bonkers.

1 Like

For any one that watched Physical, season 2 starts in June…. I’m a sucker for anything set in the 70’s or 80’s.

The return of Westworld! Trippy show, make you question a thing or two

1 Like

Better Call Saul if you haven’t seen it

1 Like

Seen all of them….kinda glad it’s the last season though…. Waiting to see if we get WW and Pinkman here at the end.

Haven’t watched season 2, but yes season one was crazy

Season 2 is even crazier!

on paramount if you like the original star trek, strange new worlds the story of the enterprise 10 years before capt kirk is a great reboot of the series, done in the same episodic manner as the original but with todays modern special effects

I agree with Counterpart and Orphan Black. Orphan Black and Tatiana Malasny were excelent (well except for one small part of one episode).

1 Like

Forgot to throw in some dumb comedies I’ve watched over The Covidian Period.

Future Man
Trial & Error
Kim’s Convenience (Canadian comedy about Korean shop owners)

If you never watched Vice Principals when it was out you should…… you will be laughing out loud.

1 Like

Also, Hoping Jack Ryan comes back for another season…… Jim the office guy was really good.

Anyone watching “The Offer”?

Story of all the obstacles The Godfather and producer Al Ruddy had to overcome to get it made?

Excellent watch.

Looking forward to Jeff Bridges “ The Old Man” coming soon.

Any others y’all just started?

1 Like

“Stranger things” on netflix is good. I started watching it last nite.

1 Like

My kids got me into it…. It is good…. Too bad it took 3 years in between seasons.

I have to say Barry on HBO is really good. Its on season three. The last two episodes have had some really brilliant action scenes. Its dark humor

2 Likes

I started watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix on Thursday or Friday, and I haven’t been able to keep away. I’m almost at the end of season 3 now so nearly 24 hours of viewing in about three days. It’s a good historical adventure series set in England at the time of Alfred the Great. It’s a little like an actual historical Game of Thrones and is very well-done. But I’m always looking for more suggestions. I will try the new Star Trek series this coming week.