TV Series

Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

1 Like

Yes, I think it does. I really got into it about halfway or more through the first season. The last few episodes are really good.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll keep forging ahead.

I watched the first episode of Tulsa King

1 Like

I think we were the only ones that liked Outer Range.

1 Like

I quit it. Lol

1 Like

Do you try Night Sky?

JK Simmons

Shakes the Clown

Andor was great. Now I’ll have to re-watch it straight through to get all the details.

Just started 1899 on Netflix……2 episodes in…. I’m about 50% lost :joy:

Has anyone seen Echo 3?

Thanks for the heads up. I skip the shows that do that. I don’t pay close enough attention. Lol

1 Like

Started Inside Man, looks interesting. Its by the guy who did Dr. Who.

Just learned that there’s a “Willow” TV series based on the 1980s fantasy movie and staring Warwick Davis (now a wizard) scheduled to premiere in November 30th on Disney+.

Joanna Whalley will also reprise her role as Sorsha.

2 Likes

I enjoyed Andor.

2 Likes

Great, we just lost to Tulsa and i’m watching the new episodes of Tulsa King.

1 Like

Don’t bother with Inside Man. Terrible.

2 Likes

I’m glad I stuck with the Lord of the Rings series. It got really good. The actress who played the elf reminded me of Jodie Foster. I mean not enough to go John Hinkley…but there is a resemblance. LOL

1 Like

I bothered…here’s my take. In the end, I liked it and would most likely watch more episodes should they come out. Yet, I hope they keep it limited. Seems this ‘season’ (if 4 episides can be a season) only took 1 week in the show universe timeline…with only 2 more weeks to go. So, I’d be pleased with just 2 more of these mini seasons.

The scenes and storyline with Tony Tucci were fantastic and that’s what kept me in it.

The other storyline just seemed so cringe and unbelievable though that I can understand not liking the show overall. I found myself just wanting to skip those parts and get back to Tony’s side.

That said, I thought the last episode changed that…and after all, crazier, even more unbelievable things have happened in the real world. So, why not those events?

Yea, the whole vicar story line was so unbelievable. That’s what ruined it.