TV Series

In episode 2 you’re just like…‘oh, come on…just go to the police and it will be sorted. This is silly.’ I bailed but went back to it then said the same thing in episode 3. Pushed on though. Wasn’t disappointed.

The Peripheral on Prime Video is fantastic. Very even-paced, sci-fi time travel action drama. Taking multiple universes (timelines) to the next level.

Seven episodes into the first season. The S1 finale comes out tonight (midnight EST/11pm CST).

I’ve gone past it a few times and not tried it….but now I’ll give it a shot since you said it’s “fantastic “……better not suck! J/k

I did watch “The English” on AP and it was good…not great but I enjoyed it….glad to see more westerns being made.

Jack Ryan comes out soon……first two seasons were great….then between covid and scheduling issues it’s been like almost 3 years.

I finished “The English”.

Lots of violence. I do recommend it though.

1 Like

At the end I was ready for more like a season 2 but obviously it’s just a limited series.

Season 2 was a bit goofy to me. Season 1 was solid

I’ve started re-watching “Night Court”. Obviously dated but still funny as heck and the plots are timeless.

1 Like

Finished Slow Horses, the title has nothing to do with the actual plot or setting. Its not a western. Its a spy show, and Sam is right, big names mean great acting. Season two looks like its going to be pretty good. But its a weekly, so you might want to wait it out so you can binge it.

2 Likes

Really starting to like Tulsa King……does it have a bit of a cheese factor yeah….but it’s a fun light watch.

Stallone and Max Casella are a good pair.

The creator of the show was one of the main writers of The Sopranos so he carries over that cartoonish mafia vibe.

1 Like

Just re-watched a couple of episodes of Vice Principals……If you are a Walton Goggins/ Danny McBride fan you have probably already seen but still funny the second time around.

If you haven’t seen it and appreciate this type of comedy you will enjoy.

Yellowstone…more gritty than I originally expected + Costner.

Kelly Reilly should be voted the best supporting actress every year since the inception of the series.

1 Like

1899 on Netflix is mind blowing.

I watched the first couple of episodes but I either have my wife’s gibberish in one ear or something going on….just could not get into it.

You have to watch it closely. Crazy mind blowing concept and surprising ending.

We’ve been binge-watching Slow Horses. It took a couple of episodes but finally gripped me. Now in season two.

Just started Three Pines on Amazon……so far so good.

I thought the Peripheral series ended with little energy.

Yellowstone
Turn
Longmire
Narcos
Criminal Minds
Last Kingdom
Vikings Vallhala
Stranger Things

1 Like

The latest Jack Ryan season comes out Wednesday on Prime. I’m also interested in checking out the National Treasure series on Disney. I liked the movies.