@twinmom

Which is harder: Being a football mom in real life or on this board?

2 Likes

1 Like

On this board for sure with all our armchair quarterbacks and coaches:):):slight_smile:

1 Like

You know you can just PM these questions to her.

8 Likes

Thanks for the advice…

1 Like

The joke loses much of its comedic effect that way… :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen someone put the name of the poster in the Topic on Coogfans lol.

2 Likes

Actually both. I have to bite my tongue on here a lot, and sometimes I can’t :neutral_face:. You all have been very supportive of Derek and we appreciate that. Real life football mom is rough too. I have seen him go through surgeries…he just had double pins put in both hips this week and helped through rehab. Seeing him lose key games like State or playoffs is hard. But, in the end if his dreams and goals come true, I would not ever change a thing or miss an opportunity to see him play.

41 Likes

Yeah. Because he’s awesome!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness. :worried::worried::worried: He’s how old? Had to hip replacements but I was like 60.

Just pins put in to help torn ligaments heal. No full replacement. He was basically playing one legged all season

10 Likes

Scary to think how awesome a two legged Derek will be.

8 Likes

He’s hoping for bigger numbers next season!

13 Likes

One thing I have noticed about Derek is when the defense comes off the field the D linemen sit on the bench together facing him and he starts going over things with them. Leadership.

7 Likes

I expect him to be one of the Team Captains for 2022 Season

4 Likes

God bless you, and all dedicated moms out there.

10 Likes

Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

“I had my back broke once, and my hip twice. And on my worst day I could beat the hell out of you.”
Tell Derek I just spoke with John Wayne and he said to go ahead and use this line anytime.

5 Likes

I think you are both tough as nails, and you both epitomize what it means to be a Cougar, IMHO…
Have a wonderful off season !!!

(I know that is an oxymoron…:wink:)

3 Likes