UH Football Recruiting

Winner Winner chicken dinner. Having a college athlete kid I can promise you it’s about the swag and W’s. It’s simple, Dana wins he’ll bring them in…if not he’s dead man walking

3 Likes

Missing Context

Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people.

1 Like

Not at all… I blame the people who hired him !!!

2 Likes

Hire slow and fire fast

1 Like

No, previous poster compared us to a perennial power.

I don’t disagree that the season ended with a giant thud. It absolutely did. However, I am never a fan of firing a coach with a winning record. I felt that way about Levine; I thought it was a dangerous precedent then, and I felt it was a dangerous choice with Applewhite. Despite Applewhite’s shortcomings, I thought he deserved one more season; to hire new coordinators (both had to be replaced) and see what he could do.

Holgorsen would have still been there for us, except we would have gotten him cheaper, because WV was going to fire him the next year. AD was just waiting for the buyout to be lower. When he came here, people were nostalgic for the fantastic coordinator he once was, but not the HC he had become. He had never had to reinvigorate a program.

3 Likes

The same ones that hired Holgorsen?

2 Likes

What relationship are you to Apple Boy ?

4 Likes

Unfortunately, none. Dude is rich, I would love for him to be a friend! :laughing: Same with Holgorsen.

I want to know if I become besties with Levine, will I get free ChickFil’A?

2 Likes

I too was for giving Applewhite one more year…right up until he lost to Army 70 to whatever. He had to go.

2 Likes

Good to see you on CoogFans, Tilman!

3 Likes

That reason was a very soft schedule that should have produced 10 wins, minimum.

3 Likes

For me, it was the fact that he was willing to burn Tune’s redshirt to protect the eligibility of someone who had already announced that they were leaving. I cannot trust anyone who would do that to their own program.

I get Dormady likely was refusing to play. If so, you state that publicly so that any program he transfers to knows what they are getting. Play a walk-on instead of screwing your future.

1 Like

If you donate to Cougar Pride, it is your money as much as it is mine as much as it is Tilman’s.

Are we still having memory loss and can’t read?

I never wanted to give him the first year.

2 Likes

You wish.

Exactly.

Just silly when you know that there will be more players added later. Sillier when this is pointed out here in this thread and in the media. And just plain goofy if you know this and still point to the board saying, ‘it’s 92nd.’ On the other hand if you dislike CDH, which is fine if you do, find better, credible criticisms than those (like this one) that are so easy to refute. Otherwise posts like this are, well, silly.

5 Likes

Calling this post silly is being very kind.

6 Likes