UH Pauses Men’s Basketball - Covid-19 (Please don't make this about politics... AGAIN)

You can be the MVP!!!

1 Like

I’m blaming the Fertitta Center burglars and no one can change my mind.

7 Likes

How did you come to this conclusion? By all accounts the Moderna is 95% effective and is 100% effective for treating severe COVID-19. This is from the actual Moderna findings.

6 Likes

Not sure if this is old news, but…

The NBA required players to test negative for the coronavirus for three consecutive days before entering team facilities for individual workouts before training camp. Players were also required to quarantine aside from testing and workouts at the team facility and essential activities such as grocery shopping.

However, Harden opted to work out on his own at the University of Houston, and he attended rapper Lil Baby’s birthday party in Atlanta over the weekend and then spent a few nights in Las Vegas. Harden did not wear a face mask at the birthday party or in Las Vegas nightclubs, social events that violated the league’s COVID-19 protocols.

Hmmm…was Harden 100% “alone” at UH? Or did our players and staff come over and say hi?

1 Like

A player recorded Harden on his Snap Story. They were practicing/watching Harden.

That’s a good question. Staff and players need to be very careful.

Maybe now we know how Sampson & Son contracted the virus. Harden is a tool.

1 Like

Its not about the opponent. Recent history indicates that once the covid gets embedded in the operation it keeps repeating every week.

Politics and all that aside, this college basketball season isn’t looking promising. There have been so many postponements already and we haven’t even gotten to conference play. There’s never a good time for a pandemic, but man, the Coogs missed out the tourney last year and we certainly are a tournament team again this year. Hope everybody can both stay safe and play most of the games this season.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1337081186670272512

Wondering how this solves the issue ?

I’m guessing because it gives us an extra 11 days for our players and staff to test negative for Covid, and preserves our two games with UCF.

2 Likes

If you are going to have to pause your program, the timing now helps Sasser and Mills recover.

21 Likes

good point

At the same time our younger players aren’t getting the game experience either

1 Like

Great point about Sasser and Mills getting healthy!!!

1 Like

I am trying to view the glass as half full rather than half empty.

Herein lies the Problem. Harden just don’t listen and don’t care to. You can affect and kill people, man, just SIT DOWN and Stay away from Parties. If you go to a party, stay away from UH. You had Toyota Center to yourself!

5 Likes

Another self centered NBA player. There are too many of them today.

2 Likes

Lol. Sampson will let Harden come to UH whenever he wants. Y’all act like Harden just showed up.

4 Likes