UH Player Tracker | TRANSFER PORTAL

Joseph Duarte’s list on current UH Players that have entered the Transfer Portal. Feel free to add more as they come.

Link: Houston Football Player Tracker for Transfer Portal & More

DE Rafal Szymanski

Announced Dec. 5 he will enter the transfer portal.

LB William White

Announced Dec. 5 he will enter the transfer portal.

CB Mark Wilson

[Announced Dec. 4 he will enter the transfer portal]. Wilson missed his freshman season while rehabbing a torn ACL and did not see action in 2022.

QB Holman Edwards

[Announced Dec. 3 he will enter the transfer portal] He appeared in one game in 2021.

OL Joshua Atkins

Announced Dec. 1 he will enter the transfer portal.

WR Cody Jackson

Announced Nov. 30 he will enter the transfer portal. Jackson, who transferred from Oklahoma last off-season, [abruptly left the team in mid-October] According to coach Dana Holgorsen, and did not see action in any games.

OL Almarion Crim

Announced Nov. 29 he will enter the transfer portal.

Wide receiver C.J. Guidry

Announced Nov. 23 he will enter the transfer portal.

1 Like

Holman Edwards has already committed to Southern Miss.

2 Likes

I thought all of the starters were going to rush out of here… Where’s the mass exodus!

2 Likes

Good for him…idk why Dana seemed so high on this guy at the beginning of the season, only to see Holman transfer by the end of this season lol

Also, it was funny seeing a formerly highly-touted UH QB recruit, Maddox Kopp, front-and-center as Coach Prime was delivering his “I’m Comin’” speech to the Colorado players yesterday…wonder if he’ll have to transfer out again.

5 Likes

CDH mentioned that some players are likely to wait until after the Bowl Game to transfer so they can put more on tape.

Then there will likely be some more transferring happening after Spring Practice, but this is to be expected of ALL FBS Programs.

So stay tuned…

4 Likes

Starters ain’t going anywhere… But, yeah… I’m just giving the CDH haters some $h1t…

1 Like

With 2 Transfer Portals it now seems insanely difficult to manage a College Football roster.

Your starting lineup after Spring Practice could be blown up as Summer begins.

Do not see how this really helps anyone. Just seems crazy.

4 Likes

Possibly. Then again, SOMEBODY has to be QB2.

Either he goes to FCS or JUCO if he transfers again since he already used up his free transfer.

Idk what happened here, but he probably should have stayed at UH in hindsight.

Just saw that WVU’s JT Daniel’s is in the Portal…I wouldn’t mind bringing him in to compete with Coley for the QB1 spot.

Err, no

2 Likes

What he said.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Carson Walker entered the portal as well

This is a really good tracker and updates with incoming and outgoing

2 Likes

Good stuff. I like that site, but I’m noticing that it’s missing some of the players from Duarte’s list.

I think you are right. Maybe it updates periodically but I’ve seen players from other programs tweet and show up on there pretty quick. I guess it’s hard with so many portalizers

10 of the 22 starters are out of here…graduation :smiley:

He and Wilson are the only two in the Portal that bother me a little though Wilson hasn’t made any impact. Walker cracked the depth chart at one point and was only a RS frosh.

2 Likes

Hmm…don’t remember hearing Carson’s name hyped up as much when he committed, but I just saw his Twitter post where he’s announcing entering the Portal.

May I ask why this bothers you?

I checked out his 247 Profile & most of his offers are sort of on par with where our Program currently is.

Because he was the sixth highest rated recruit in his class and had offers from Boise, Kansas, and a few other decent schools but mostly because he was listed on the depth chart as a RS freshman at one point this year.

Damn…well I did see Boise & Kansas, but the rest were schools like Texas State, Abeliene Christian & Memphis.

It sucks that CDH’s staff was unable to keep him if he was so highly rated, especially considering that he is an IOL, which we’re in need of hehe