UH Player Tracker | TRANSFER PORTAL

His name alone is worth it!

6 Likes

Sorry can’t agree with you!

We NEED Owens! Hopefully that would open up a pipeline to El Campo. We don’t have success in recruiting their players historically speaking.

2 Likes

And your saying you don’t agree with Lincoln Rikey or Mack Brown. I think they know more about coaching

3 Likes

I would love to have Owens but he was recruited by all the blue bloods and I’m sure a NIL will be in play. With McCaskill back, it would make more sense to use NIL funds for a greater position of need.

1 Like

He’s not with them now
My opinion is my opinion
He’s not good

Alright Coach

You were watching a different o line

2 Likes

I’m sure the Aggies have a bucket of NIL and Achane’s open spot

Add in Decoldest from Nebraska on names we need on our team.

1 Like

Went to Aggies. He likes NIL from what I understand.

Saw El Campo lose to Kilgore in New Caney 2md round. He had a 80 yard td run and then maybe 100 total after that all game.

Is this true ?!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/A_Matthews713/status/1600926127333466112

2 Likes

Whoa!

I wouldn’t doubt it…Dana tends to like the kind of players TxTech recruits (ex. Ta’Zhawn Henry, KeSean Carter).

Not my 1st choice either, but he does have B12 experience, can throw the ball (Dana likes that), and has good size & height.

It’s just a visit, so nothing concrete, but I’m guessing there’s mutual interest.

1 Like

NOO GOD! NO. GOD. PLEASE. NO. NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOOO!!!

-Michael Scott

He did beat UH & UT in the same season

1 Like

He is a solid option if we are bringing in 2 QBs and plan on having QB competition. Hard to find that much experience willing to come here and still have years left.

2 Likes

He had a lot of help from the team on the other sideline in the UH game.

Scoreboard is all that matters

1 Like

QB transfers who started at Tech have worked well before. See Davis Webb & Mayfield.

3 Likes

I’m with it if we run him 10-15 times a game. Dudes an athlete.