UH Reveals All-Time Starting Five

DD would be on my second team.

IMO, Drexler was more talented and was a better athlete.

1 Like

Drexler imo was the best offensive rebounder we have had here.
But frankly I don’t think he was any better of an athlete than Davis.
And at 6-7 was definitely one of our top 4-5 shot blockers.

Bo Outlaw was pretty good on Off Reb

You have no clue what you are talking about.

1 Like

Bo Outlaw is one of my all time faves
 prob because he played during my student years. Imagine Outlaw on a Sampson team.

3 Likes

I put Michael Young’s lawsuit against the school completely on Mack Rhoades and Darren Dunn. He did what he had to do to get Joe an extra year of eligibility because those guys were being petty and wouldn’t just let Joe leave after deciding to demote/fire Michael. I would do the same for my kid and honestly would more question someone if they chose not to rock the boat at their undergrad vs. helping out their child with something that wasn’t their kid’s fault.

You could blame him for his performance in his position as director of basketball ops leading to him to get fired I suppose, but then if we go down that road we have to remember when Drexler was head coach here

Not being honest about the Providence trip wasn’t great and he didn’t handle it right, but it is a weird situation putting someone between their kid and their employer. The school also could have just parted ways with him after that happened if it was a big issue.

1 Like

It’s all water near a bridge !

That was all so long ago. I’m sure Young and UH both erred. But my goodness, isn’t it time to forget about the whole mess. I would like to see the AD and Sampson reach out to Michael. It’s time to forgive, forget and get along with the future.

3 Likes

Would Rob Williams have to have shown up for games sober? Juz wanna know
 I have no problem at all with the others
 Great players

all

If he was playing the way he did not sober

then no :sunglasses:.