UH student arrested for arson

There’s already another string on this.

2 actually 3 with this one

Not sure he’s a student…he looks homeless or on some strong drugs

Nut job

He should be charged with multiple accounts of attempted murder and sentenced to life without parole. And at sentencing the judge should tell him he’s got that amount because it’s a decision I made because “I wanted to and could.” Smfh

1 Like

Not trying to defend the arsonist here, but you’re just out of line with that BS. Your biases are pretty blatantly exposed here.

6 Likes

Article said he was a student, poured gasoline all over the place inside the dorms. Very lucky many were not burned to death

1 Like

He’s just like Mark with that racist bs

1 Like

Not sure who Mark is but nothing racist in my comment…you call everyone racist and it really exposes you. If the guy was white brown or purple and had his crazed look… my comment would have been the same…maybe you should figure out the definition of racist before you call everyone out…

2 Likes

How does one pour so much gasoline throughout a dorm without being caught prior to ignition…?

One kid said his shoes were squishing because there was so much gas… And it damaged 4 floors…

Who was asleep on watch?

1 Like

Kid’s eyes are slightly red in that picture, but there’s nothing to suggest that he’s on drugs or homeless. Unless being black means you’re on drugs or homeless in your mind.

1 Like

If we were a green society, gasoline would be outlawed.

3 Likes

In guessing it was not gas but lighter fluid, i don’t think gas would have been put out by fire suppresion system

Crazed look? I’m looking at the picture and really don’t know what you’re seeing.

I would say it’s a look of indifference… Lock this FOOL up.

I do see that and agree about him facing the consequences.

Sounds like the kid at Texas A&M a few years ago, Thomas Johnson, who scored 2 tds against Alabama then disappeared. The next year he cut a jogger to death with a Michete. This dude is obviously mentally ill.

We have wondered about a couple others, but we know Coogs2U is a troll. He is 100% pointless to respond to. Why the mods haven’t banned his new account is confusing.

4 Likes

When Johnson disappeared, he apparently was talking about the religious visions he had and believed he was a prophet. Sad that he didn’t get the help he needed before he committed that murder.

Even worse, the victim’s wife committed suicide a few weeks after the murder.

1 Like