UH vs Cincy prediction

My prediction: Coogs will win and ruin Cincy’s big shot at the CFP. UH will emerge as the most hated rival of the Bearcats and their fans as there will be great wailing heard all over the city. Meanwhile, a great sigh of relief will be heard from the CFP selection committee.

22 Likes

Damn Skippy !!!
Go Coogs !!!:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

4 Likes

I’ll be debby downer, We lose to Cinci by 34-17. We have 2 turnovers and just can’t seem to get over Cinci’s defense. I’m praying I’m wrong.

3 Likes

The game will be decided by special teams. Whoever has the best special teams play wins.

This game gives me major 2011 Southern Miss vs UH championship game vibes, Coogs will win, book it & believe it

9 Likes

I am getting more 2020 at Cincinnati vibes but I hope I am wrong. Cincy looks like they have awaken. Hope it’s close.

1 Like

Cincy gave ECU offense about 100 yards less then us. We gave 360 yards to ECU. They gave them about 50 yards less in passing defense and 30 yards less in rushing d. Cincy offense had 443 yards of offense and we had 256 yards of offense. Bottom line, they are better then us both in offense and defense. Let’s see what we show.

2 Likes

We blew out Tulsa . Bottom line is we are better than them.

Same logic. You set yourself up for that type of response. It’s all about matchups. H2H is dumb

6 Likes

Cincinnati hasn’t lost a regular season game since pre-covid. They never went anywhere but the corporate media certainly wanted that message out there.

I hope we win, but Cinci is really good. Any way it turns out an 11 and 2 season is great, and that’s before the bowl game. Any team can either win or lose on any day, lets hope they look past us on their way to the playoffs.
Co Coogs.

7 Likes

We’re gonna need mega-breaks going our way. Imperative we turn them over three times.

They are a better team than us. May not mean they beat us, though.

4 Likes

The better teams on paper frequently do not win in sports. It about game plan and execution. The Case Keenum teams proved this!

2 Likes

We won’t be playing in the regular season. Just saying.

3 Likes

We need to think positive.

Some of y’all Starting to sound like this.

Team needs us to believe in them. No one is saying it will be easy, but it can be done. We’ve beat OU # 3 , OKIE lite #5 , Louisville with their LJ!

I’ve seen bad too, but I’ve also seen great.this underdog spot is exactly where Coogs thrive! Go Coogs!!

5 Likes

My prediction is a lot to not a lot with Houston being the a lot

2 Likes

Seems like it’ll come down to a salty Coog defense and our OL playing at the top of its game with running backs blasting through holes and some quick release throws.

2 Likes

I think if we beat them, they won’t hate us hate us. Both of us know this is huge for the G5 either way, and the B12 futures.

Yes there will be salt and a potential rivalry, but we’re just ready for the B12.

If I’m making an objective prediction I’d say 28-17 Bearkats…buy my coog pride on 35-24 good guys!

2 Likes

My prediction is that I will be so proud to see UH back on the national stage with the opportunity to IMPACT the National College Football landscape and the all important College Football Playoff and I will feel that way regardless of the final score on Saturday.

Go Coogs!!!

5 Likes

Objectivity is overrated and has no place on a fan board. :wink:

4 Likes