UH vs Cincy prediction

If the game is still close at halftime, we have to play Cincy and the refs.
The AAC will do everything to have Cincy win.

1 Like

Funny . . . I was thinking the CFP Cabal would do everything to be sure Cincy loses! :grin:

The great thing is that Coach Belk has probably been preparing for this game for three weeks now.

7 Likes

On the other hand, the CFP/ESPN/Cartel will do everything to have Cincy lose. That has way more fix job potential than the AAC.

1 Like

28-24 Coogs win a defensive battle

We can win this one. Cincinnati is prone to turnovers, so are we at times.

Coogs 24 - 21.

1 Like

I think Cincy can smell the playoff on the horizon and goes just a little bit Cobra Kai on us. 49-14.

35-34, go coogs!

If we were playing at home… can’t do it in a hostile environment that we haven’t played in all year. 42 -20 katz.

UH - 38
Cincy - 24

2 Likes

I don’t think they’re better than us on paper. I do think they’re a more cohesive unit that has been playing together a lot longer. Not saying a win is out of the realm of possibility but It will be tough.

Coogs still win by 3. Lol

1 Like

I think we can beat Cincinnati. We will have to play our best game to do it though.

Their defense is strong in defending the big plays, but it is susceptible to runs and short passes.

I think our defense can pressure Ridder and force him into mistakes.

Cincinnati - some points
Coogs - some points plus at least 1

2 Likes

I feel like we’re playing with house money at this point. Who would have expected us to be 10-1, playing in the CCG and having a shot at a NY6 bowl?

This has been a fun season and I’m going to have a few drinks and enjoy next week’s game (and today’s too).

My prediction: a hangover next Sunday.

Go Coogs!

2 Likes

If Clayton Tune doesn’t have a turnover, Houston has a good chance of winning the game. GO COOGS !!!

1 Like

UH 38
Cincy 35

in OT!!!

2 Likes

Cincy is beatable. Alabama is beatable. Anyone is beatable if they play a good team. Yes they beat ND however they have basically played the same schedule as us with the same results 8-0. We have nothing to fear.

1 Like

By any ranking you want to use, this isn’t remotely true. We got to skip UCF and we got ECU at home.

Make no mistake… this is a very big ask for our players to win this CCG. The P5 team we played spanked us for a solid half in our backyard. Cincy played under the eyes of Touchdown Jesus, and their fans came out and they balled out. It took a miracle (Marcus Jones) last second kickoff return for us to beat SMU at home and overtime to beat ECU at home. Cincy smoked both of those teams.

Can the Coogs win? Yes. Is it likely? No. It would be great if they did, and I think our players will play their hearts out, but I’m not holding my breath. Fickell is a fantastic coach. He will have that team focused and ready to play.

2 Likes

UCF?? You mean the powerhouse that just crushed USF 17-13? Glad we managed to dodge them.

Says you!

Had to edit. I didnt realize that UCF powerhouse also crushed Tulane 14-10. That was just brought to my attention. So glad you brought them up as the differentiator.

1 Like

I’ll just watch the game snd see who wins. While I certainly hope UH plays well and wins the game my prediction will have zero to do with the outcome. These threads would be more interesting if people actually had skin in the outcome of their prediction.