UH vs Cincy prediction

There’s a whole tip jar waiting to be donated to cougar pride in my name when the Coogs win 24-21!

I’d say there’s skin in the game!

2 Likes

Me too

So you won’t give to Cougar Pride if we lose. My donation stays the same for football and basketball as it is tied to my premium seats. Only wokeness had me considering stopping!

1 Like

Coogs win 42- 10

Says every website you can find. There is a significant disparity in our strengths of schedule.

1 Like

I stand by the facts. As I said, they played basically the same schedule as us in conference to finish 8-0. You claim the differentiator is UCF which is ridiculous. The SOS is essentially the exact same because we played the exact conference schedule (other than the one powerhouse that lost to Navy that you pointed out).

I claimed alot more than that.

Find me a SOS rating/ranking that shows we have the same SOS.

You may be standing by them, but you can’t see them.

Nothing very convincing. I just pointed out the BIG fact you seem to think is so important which is actually a very weak argument. Your SOS schedule argument is also weak. At this point it means nothing. They got a bump because they played a couple P5 schools early on.

The season starts now and we are in the CCG. Nothing else matters including SOS or who beat who. It comes down to this one game and we didnt get here by accident.

Cincy 27
UH 23

It all depends if CDH can get FOUR quarters out of his team.

He has been talking about how difficult it has been all season.

Against some of our opponents, we could get away playing TWO or THREE quarters and still win.

Cincinnati is a FOUR quarter opponent.

3 Likes

They got a bump because they have been dominant in our conference nigh on three years.

The season started on Sep 4 and every game counts.

…speaking of ridiculous arguments.

Oh brother!! Just watch the game for heavens sake.
I’m saying we have a chance. You talk about why we don’t. Good for you.

I’m going to watch the rest of the game with zero interest in you

I said the opposite in actuality.

Ready to do this now. We lose by 4TDs

Cin 41
UH 20

51-13 Cincinnati.

Major: I like that.

I retired as a Lieutenant Colonel. Was promoted to that rank in 2013.

2 Likes

We win. Period. We have some special players too. We have a great defense they haven’t played yet. They will be looking past us, they are cocky.
We will have a chip. If Tune plays like he can, the WR’s actually catch, and the O-line does a decent job, we win.
No score prediction, just that we win.

3 Likes

UH 1,027 - Cincy 17

2 Likes