UH vs Cincy prediction

Cincy has a team meal of that slop they call chili the night before the game. The entire team comes down with food poisoning. UH wins 100-6

3 Likes

Coogs win 23-20

I just don’t know. Bearkatz 30 Coogs 24

1 Like

34 - 31 Coogs

Tune hasn’t played in front of a hostile crowd in a couple of years (If ever at UH).Will that rattle him? I think that will be the difference.

I don’t know about that, a whole lot of our own fans have been hostile toward him most of his time here.

12 Likes

Coogs 31
UC 27
I think we go up early with the benefit of a sack/fumble and maybe a big special play (not by Jones because they will never let him touch it).

Then we stop them on their last drive with 4th and 8 from our 12.

1 Like

Cincy played a tough OOC schedule and we didn’t. I think it’s fair to compare how we both looked against a similar conference schedule. We were both 8-0.

In conference, Cincy had 322 points for, 131 points against. Houston was 310/176.

That works out to:

40.3 PF and 16.4 PA per game for Cincy
38.8 PF and 22 PA per game for Houston

Similar offenses but Cincy defense was almost a TD better than ours.

It’ll be a tough one, especially in Cincy, but we can do it if we play our best game

1 Like

UH defense will know out their QB of the game. Final score UH 35 Cincy 21

2 Likes

Coogs by 1

Really? They all have a secret handshake to call the game for Cincy? Like with home plate umpires, every ref calls penalties like PI and roughing differently than the others. Just hope we are on the right side of the close calls. I’d like to see some of those calls go our way, but I won’t see any conspiracy to ensure we lose.

Coogs win by 7…Holgy. Carried off the field…next day…hired by LSU

5 Likes

UH 27 Cinn 24

Cincy will win. No idea about the score

tune played all of 2019, which was before covid… he has a few hostile games under his belt

2 Likes

Did he play well?

of what id consider “hostile” id say that would probably be ucf and unt… amazing in the UNT game, in the UCF game he had an amazing 1st half, terrible 2nd half

If we throw short slants to 22 and longer slants to the other receivers we win. If we run at their front four and throw two yard passes to the sideline we lose. Their front four is very good. Their secondary is not so good.

All the pressure is on Cincy !!

Our slants especially to Trahan are slow developing and typically results in picks. Run them with Herslow or Singleton. Cincinnati’s fast LBs will shut down the side to side stuff. We can’t throw into their secondary, so we will try QB runs like we did against Tech in the first half.