Ultra Double Secret

From an insider: Team just left for SA for a scrimmage tomorrow v. UT

4 Likes

Why are scrimmages even secret to begin with?

3 Likes

Shhh. It’s too secret to even ask about. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

CB and KS do this every year.

1 Like

Sssh!

1 Like

Is the scrimmage in SA?

Not a Secret.

Yes it is. I still don’t know about it.

3 Likes

Exactly.

From a media standpoint, I’ve seen 2-3 mention it. Hence my comment-- Not a secret.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1451979296885645315?t=H7f7KYEwpEAeIzns7so3cQ&s=19

Earlier today!

2 Likes

We don’t talk about fight club!

5 Likes

We got a LOT of new pieces and that school has got some dudes. Wouldn’t be concerned at all if a “leak” happened that they rolled us.

2 Likes

Take I10 West, take the 3rd exit after the first McDonald’s sign you see after entering San Antonio city limits, take a right on that street, go two blocks and take a left, go past the statue of Sam Bowie next to a large oak tree then take the first right after that, drive two blocks and you’ll see a metal building on your left tan with white trim, park in the rear of that building then walk to the single door on the south side of the building, knock on the door two times rapidly, pause then three times slowly, when the man asks you your name say “Purple Jacket”. You’re in for the secret scrimmage.

13 Likes

Dude, if that was a thing, that would be so sweet. The athletics department should actually have an event like that each year where you have to decode something and follow specific instructions, but you get to go to the special event.

6 Likes

No one will “roll us” !

By the by, did the Red White scrimmage happen yesterday ?

It’s this coming Sat before the SMU game

1 Like

Secret Game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:-- Being played today in SA. Lauren Sampson was at the Spurs gm last night.

3 Likes

The team was at the game

4 Likes

I figured they were.

Edit: were they hiding so nobody would see them :grin:

2 Likes