Upside? Will this do it?

lol…“800-COOG-TKS…56 Point Losses…For the City!”

I hate the way Herman left, but I won’t ever knock what he did for our program.

3 Likes

Renu Khator seems like the kind of leader who won’t tolerate such an abysmal backward performance. She’s got goals and seems VERY determined. Tilman is Tilman. Not much needed to add as far as determination and success are defined. 5 stars are great as long as you have depth with more high level recruits. There are many with more knowledge than myself of whether a coach deserves more time. I know the NO “D” defense is obvious. I also see it as no Depth. The Khator/Fertitta/Pezman triumvirate has been embarrassed regarding their goal-setting. Does the thumb point UP OR DOWN?

1 Like

I don’t understand this sentence, can you clarify? “The Khator/Fertitta/Pezman triumvirate has been embarrassed regarding their goal-setting.”

1 Like

I thought we were one of the better G5 teams but I was wrong.

1 Like

Well, we were, but we’re not right now.

2 Likes

Remember, when Herman’s team was storming America?
Well that was Levine doing that. And now that we’re in the sh#### its not on Applewhite. Its Herman’s fault.

lololol

If you don’t renew next year then don’t come back when we are good again!! Your cut from the same traitor cloth as some of our former coaches.

1 Like

Well he was apart of the bleachergate game mess…maybe that count as him being a winner…

He had one good season here. I do not get this Herman love at all. One season with someone else’s recruits and then ride the wave to a P5 job. He is a great motivator, but he didn’t do much for our program.

3 Likes

The tickets are not free I’m paying for a product. If the product is not good I have the option not to buy the product.

The program needs our financial support more than ever. I can forgive someone if they decide not to renew because We hired an OC with no morals and a lot of scandal. But keeping a bad coach for financial reasons is not a reason in my mind to quit on these kids.

Don’t get bamboozled. People that don’t actually have tickets are the first ones to claim they won’t renew.

4 Likes

We dont get national attention, Ed Oliver, Deriq King, the IPF without him. I could list more…

He did a lot even if it was a season.

2 Likes

I don’t think he was responsible for Oliver.

1 Like

I’m season ticket holder for Football and Basketball and I give to Cougar pride. I don’t have to proof nothing to you or anyone else.

3 Likes

And neither were they “ Clemson” at that time .

Whatchu talkin bout Pearland

AR…on your post:
I can forgive someone if they decide not to renew because We hired an OC with no morals and a lot of scandal. But keeping a bad coach for financial reasons is not a reason in my mind to quit on these kids.

Did you forget that our HC created a little drama over there at UTA that may have involved cheating on his wife/family and may have involved an ongoing lawsuit?
Apparently it was such a S storm that he will not be allowed to ever coach again at his alma mater.

I think the pot needs to meet the kettle.

Well…Herman did bring Applewhite here !!

2 Likes