UT and OU stuck til 2025 per Thamel

It will be up to the TV networks if they want to pay full price for the 4 pac12 teams in the last year of the old Big12 TV contract.

So we could have a 18 or 20 team conference for one year. It’s no big deal for Yormark.

However OUT has to pay Fox for missing out on a year of programming. OUT games greater than four corners.

Does anyone know the month and date in 2025 OUT is released to go to the SEC ? Do we just get two seasons with them in FB ad BB?
Go Coogs !

It’s always once all Sports are finished for the Fall/Spring Seasons. Usually happens on June 30 or July 1. Pick one. So July 1 2025.
Just like the Coogs will officially be in BIG12 on July 1st 2023. :smiley:

Edit: that’s unless the Coogs change course are in the PAC14, 16 or SEC 14. I’m trying to keep track here. :wink::upside_down_face:

madcowsu prints money. Money is no issue to them. They can pay their OU sidekick exit fee at any time without even noticing it. This has to be coming from FOX, the stinky rodent or both. How does it benefit both or one network to have these “outlaws” leave early? That is the question that everyone should ask.

Quite the downgrade in basketball. I know football brings in the most money, tho!

But the transfer portal (without penalty) bigger attendance (more revenue) & NIL are such game changers!!!

I was being funny MRCoog. The Coogs aren’t going anywhere, heck they haven’t made it to the alter yet for the BIG12.

Edit: more of a play on all the Threads that as soon they were invited everyone had advice on the PAC12 was better. And in 1912 the Coogs were invited to the SEC. So forth.

Jesse22 is on a roll.

I’m back from our walk. Be careful! :laughing::smiley: