Vs Cinn

Need a sweep.
Cinn beat Georgetown today.

Average hitting/ Starters @ 5 - 6 eras.

1 Like

This should be an easy sweep that secures the regular season title. Cincinnati is pretty terrible.

On paper, yes, but this is college baseball and this is a team under Whitting. Anything can happen.

6 Likes

Cincy is ahead of Memphis and USF in the standings. Memphis is ahead of Cincy in the RPI’s. We are 2-1 versus both Memphis and USF.

1 Like

Thought it was neat of season ticket members for football to get the email for tickets this weekend. Will be there Friday

2 Likes

Playing them at home certainly helps. I hope that canceled game against WSU doesn’t come back to haunt us.

If we do happen to lose one game against Cincy, let’s hope USF wins one game at home against ECU.

Go Coogs!

aac lead

I don’t think we can afford to lose one against Cincy and win the league. That one game we didn’t play might cost us dearly.
Let’s hope our bats are smoking hot!

1 Like

Cincinnati leads UH 1-0 after 3
ECU lead USF 4-3 after 6

ECU won 8-3
Coogs tied 3-3 after 5.

Down 5-3 with 2 outs in the top of the 6th.

Uhhh…9-3 after giving up a grand slam.

Ouch. This inning is hard to watch.

1 Like

Fans beginning to leave.

Ekness started going wild in the 5th, still pitched in the 6th and hit the first batter he faced and gave-up a hit after that before we pulled him.

Geez just put us out of our misery. But I will say these Coogs won’t give up easy

1 Like

Down 11-3, B7.

Turn out the lights. It was fun while it lasted lol.

1 Like

Man, I actually believed that they were going to win the conference. This is a familiar Coogfan feeling, so no surprise. There ain’t no way that ECU loses a game to USF.

1 Like

Did I just hear that right, our sports information director came out to look at Bianco after he was hit by a pitch, not a coach or trainer?

1 Like

Just horrible, horrible pitching tonight against a bad team in our ballpark. SMH

3 Likes