We didn't lose to Alabama. We lost to the refs

Bama ain’t top 5. They’re top 25 good and maybe top 15 but definitely not top 5. Also we probably will drop a game to Memphis so may as well mentally prepare yourself for that.

We could lose to UVA next week but after that the only games we might lose (small likelihood) thru the end of January are @Cincy and @UCF. So I wouldn’t bet on the team “skidding” much if at all.

Huh? Maybe you should read the new polls on Monday.

All facts. There is a trend. We either fix it, or don’t act surprised when we come up short. Simple as that.

They’ll be top 5 in the rankings but they aren’t genuinely one of the top 5 teams in the country.

Actually it was the bag man we loss to

We threw bricks up there yesterday. Eliminate 1/3 of those and it was a win. They will

1 Like

Actually there is no excuse for losing a game with a 15pt lead…none imo. That’s like the Oilers losing to Buffalo after building a 35-3 lead

While I agree that many of the calls by the refs were questionable in Alabama’s favor, the baseball analogy might be a little farfetched. Do you really think those 27 Yankees titles were due to biased umpiring, or might it have a little to do with players like Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Ford, Mantle, Berra, Jeter, Rivera, et al? Also, were the “bouncier” balls used during Judge’s games used for the opponents’ at bats as well? If so, that would negate the advantage for the Yankees.

I’ll give you this though–with Rob (Just a Piece of Metal) Manfred, anything is possible.

Blowing a 32pt lead in football is way worse than blowing a 15pt lead in basketball but that aside I completely agree

I have the same thought about the juiced ball yankee stuff. I think at most you can argue it assisted Judge with passing Maris but I don’t think you can successfully argue it gave them a competitive edge.

I think they are pretty good. About where they should be.

1 Like