We MUST scrap this Offense

ECU’s defense did what I’ve thought all along would really work; forget about 8 deep and pressure the ball.

The play-calling is very predictable. I caught myself knowing what play was coming several times. Dana makes it too easy for def coordinators. Needless to say, I’m very disappointed with his offensive philosophy since he arrived here.

2 Likes

We MUST stop having bad takes on the message board. Even some of the worst posters can’t buy the bad takes. Talks about where the talent is and isn’t. Won’t stop even if you ask them.

I see lack of understanding and constant whining.

Stop these bad takes and either stop posting or get a hold of reality.

4 Likes

And if you look at points allowed they have good company…

I’ll go with average defense instead of good… They did get their turnover.

M

We’re lucky we came out of a 5-1/2 and didn’t soil the bed. Any win yesterday was a good win. Next week will answer a lot of questions.

3 Likes

Yes, bad takes. Then you switch from a Bush to a Meechum and the offense starts throwing up big numbers. Or you move from whoever to Belk and our D becomes a wrecking machine.

Good coaching is obvious.

2 Likes

Great ideas!!! Have you considered being a walk on coach? The team needs you in the worst way. I really appreciate how much intimate knowledge you have about the locker room and how to fix our 6-1 season.

I have helped financially and attending games since Helton. You don’t have to be a great coach to know what a well coach team looks like.

2 Likes

Well I go back to Yeoman so I guess I know more than you if that is the yardstick and I say a team doesnt get to 6-1 with a bad coach no matter who they play.

4 Likes

Yeesh, you guys have some serious dough, I can barely scrub 100 bucks for season tickets. It’s true, football, really is the common denominator.

I just like Car. I do not know what he had done to night get more PT. Every time he comes in he gives the offense a boost. Holgo is not running uptempo spread like fans are used to. He is doing this Ohio State, Oklahoma, OK St and Alabama spread of slow it down and huddle.

1 Like

Buh by !

Scrap an offense that averaged 2 yards a play in the 2nd half?

Why?

Don’t you want bad teams to have a chance?

5 Likes

What I have found that works is to put the really bad ones on ignore. It is a much better experience when you dont see their complaining about something they know nothing about. It doesnt get any worse than listening to those that are unwilling and unable to be team supporters

1 Like

I suggest that he throw in about $2K more and get season tickets to the Texans. Then he can see how a finely tuned organization really functions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Twinmom (Giena) is a valued contributor, and, more importantly, a mom of one of our star defensive linemen. She is definitely NOT a guy, even if she can go toe to toe with one.

8 Likes

Exactly, problem is we don’t have Alabama level QB or OL to run that offense. That OL gave Tune plenty of time to get rid of the ball compared to other OLs in this league.

LolololololololololololololololololoL

I agree. Pi### your money away on 6-1 garbage is insanity.

I hear Tulane needs some extra fans.

4 Likes

You must have amnesia and not remember the juggernaut offenses of Bush and Nesbitt.

Hats off to ECU for having a great game plan. The layoff really hurt the efforts on the offensive line. Several of the sacks were people running unobstructed at Tune. Lucky we did not get him hurt. McCaskill made a heck of a block on that last big drive at the end of the game. I am going to forget this game and chalk it up to the long lay off, weather delay, and them having 2 weeks to game plan for us. With us going to the BIG12, I also think some of these teams will be giving us their best shot.

1 Like

Giena please do not take offense (I know you won’t) Different types of posters is like real life. It makes the world go round.

1 Like