We should stay alert for D'Eriq King

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1079512299390599168

Transfers during times like these aren’t uncommon…

He might want to talk with Dana and go watch some video of the WVU offense before thinks about transferring.

1 Like

Not worried. He is speaking out of pain.all will be forgiven with new coach.

6 Likes

Is Dana confirmed?

He’s a good kid who just lost a coach who has been good to him. He’s also a smart kid who wants to win. Give him a little space.

13 Likes

He will come around. The best place for him is here at UH.

4 Likes

King especially probably feels bad because his injury was a big reason for the last few losses that doomed Applewhite.

Tough to handle, but this will be for the best.

5 Likes

Should be worried. Waiting for the list of players to transfer out including King. This has been a shit show of a firing.

3 Likes

True, we probably would have won a couple more with him. Of course had he been allowed to throw that ball at SMU the season would not have begun it’s spiral…

4 Likes

Firing people in today’s age of social media is never pretty. Not sure this is any different than other firings where there are leaks. Strong, Sumlin, Sherman, Briles, etc. I am not sure how this one is different.

4 Likes

It’s not. People just like to be dramatic.

10 Likes

I’ve been fired, it sucks…

2 Likes

Were you making a million a year?

3 Likes

How has it been a sh## show of a firing? Most all coaching firings have a public build-up. If a media guy can pry a secret out of a low level administrator then he does what he wants with it.

The bowl was humiliating. What would you want Renu to do? Fire Applewhite in his post game presser? Tell him not to get on the plane the way USC told Kiffin?

There have been sh## show firings but this isn’t one of them.

8 Likes

What an absolutely moronic comment…

14 Likes

I don’t think it was a “shit show firing”. The horns are the only people upset with the firing. But I think everyone agrees CMA isn’t a good head coach. He’ll probably join Mack at UNC.

1 Like

People usually get fired for a reason !

1 Like

I’m sure FSU is blowing up his phone this evening

I thought KB wants Tune.

Tune would make more sense to transferred since is only a freshman. I do not see King going anywhere.